Iowa SESA Tracker

ASHKAR

Registered Users (C)
Labor Approval from Iowa State

I am planning to apply for the Labor in Iowa State trhough RIR in next month.
Whether anyone's labor approved from IOWA -State/ Chicago- Federal through RIR recently?
If so how many months it took?

Please do reply.

Thanks in advance.
ASHKAR.

Labor Approval from Iowa State

I got my state LC cleared in less than 3 weeks throug RIR. LCA applied on March 19th 03 and about 2 weeks back my lawyer forwarded me a copy of a letter from the state dept that said that my LCA had been sent to Chicago for Fedral clearence. I think that is pretty fast. Waiting for federal clearence. I expect it will take about 4 months.

However I did not get a receipt notice yet. Please let me know how yours proceeds.

I'm looking for an employer who can file from IOWA.
If anyone has an idea about this could you please share with me.

Thanks in advance

Re: Labor Approval from Iowa State

Originally posted by csanish
I got my state LC cleared in less than 3 weeks throug RIR. LCA applied on March 19th 03 and about 2 weeks back my lawyer forwarded me a copy of a letter from the state dept that said that my LCA had been sent to Chicago for Fedral clearence. I think that is pretty fast. Waiting for federal clearence. I expect it will take about 4 months.

However I did not get a receipt notice yet. Please let me know how yours proceeds.

Thanks for the valuable information. Sure, I will let you know my labor status. Advertisement was over in last week and my lawyer is planning to file the Labor in last week of May ( After 30 days of advertisement).
My current H1B visa is valid until Sept. 26, 2003. I don't know whether the labor will be cleared before my visa expires? My lawyer told me that if the labor approved before my visa expires, he will file I-140/485 concurrently so that I continue my project further withour any problem. Is it true?

Thanks again,
ASHKAR.

Hi Srimanu,

yes, i am desparately /geniunely looking for an employer in IOWA state. It would be nice of you , if you can tell me what you have in mind & if you can provide the info on the person ready to sponsor from Iowa state, so i can personally talk to him & act upon it rightaway!
I hope their is no scam involved in it :)

We posted an ad in Des Moines Register.

IOWA sesa told us that an IT journal is required but we werent able to find anything local. so we went ahead with Des Moines Register.

Its expensive too.

Its good we have few people to share experiences.

Originally posted by LaughingBuddha
We posted an ad in Des Moines Register.

IOWA sesa told us that an IT journal is required but we werent able to find anything local. so we went ahead with Des Moines Register.

Its expensive too.

Its good we have few people to share experiences.

My lawyer also suggested the same News paper. The cost of the advertisement for 3 days is $1800 ( of course it dependents upon the Add size and content). The lawyer is now suggesting to give the Add 3 more days ( My employer hasn't received any resumes for the first advertisement).
Whether the anyone has done like that?

Thanks
ASHKAR.

approved labor for an Indian chef/cook

Looking for an approved labor for an Indian chef/cook in any state. I am ready to pay the legal fees and other expenses and a decent referral too. Law firms who have clients with approved labor or any other person, who can help me, will be highly appreciated. Please mail me directly at agg_rajat@yahoo.com.

Does any company have Labor ready?

and is willing to sponsor me? I'd be willing to discuss all possible options to be able to apply 140/485 and get the process goign ASAP.

Thanks so much
Sumedh
snene@hotmail.com
408-656 1733

Does any company have Labor ready?

Does anyone know of a company who might have a labor ready and could sponsor me? I'd be willing to discuss all possible options to be able to apply 140/485 and get the process going ASAP.

Thanks so much
Sumedh
snene@hotmail.com
408-656 1733

IOWA state level labor approval - what date is going on

If any body got their IOWA state level labor approved, can you please post the dates --- My application was sent to IOWA state on May 6th and I heard it takes just 3 weeks to get state level approval..and any idea if the attorney gets any notification after state is approved

IOWA state level labor approval - what date is going on

Yes, your attorney will be getting a letter from Iowa Workforce that your papers sent to DOL Chicago.

I reveived a letter from my attorney after three weeks.

IOWA Labor

I applied for my labor from IOWA 06/09/03. I had to advertise in two news papers. The Gazzette and Des Moine register.

Can any one of you tell me whats the current date for the Labor application in Iowa plz.