Interview in houston, tx

ASHTON KUTCHER

Registered Users (C)
Interview in houston, tx
Had my interview on Jan 25th all went very well,very simple easy questions and answered all which only lasted no more than 15-20 mins max, she asked if I have gotten any tickets like speeding etc, which I did not mentioned on the form and said yes told her how many which is a Lot i think today of 5 ( 4 speeding and 1 failed to come to a full stop at a stop sign).
She noted it on the form and printed out a form stating that all I was recomended for approval, and the oat ceromony will be on Feb 22nd.
Not sure it they will pull my driving record or look into it further ?

Got a letter from the local office in Houston, not in the Normal USCIS letter head but the notification format informing me on the oat date and venue received on Friday 28th .
NO updates on the case status page or case number is this normal ?

Ash

You have the oath date as confirmed by letter. Don't worry about online status as it won't reflect this.

I completed my interview and oath on Jan 12th. My online status still says "Interview and Testing" as of this morning. So, dont worry.

The questions on the back of the N-445 Notice are to be filed with this in mind: "Thay are asking about changes that happened AFTER the interview...in the situations in thiose questions." SO, don't tell them about your tickets again UNLESS it is something new AFTER the interview.