Interview at Federal Plaza, NYC test passed but didnt get the oath letter.will mail the decison?

I would say just chill out...

But with every post, you add something new.

So you ware planning to travel. That explains the anxiety.

How long are you planning to travel? BTW, you need to meet "continuous" residency requirements till oath.

Where are you Guys?
You guys are supper. I want to hear from you guys in this regard. You guys know every single case on this Forum, Even BobSmith also very Active Moderator.BobSmith, I want to ask you long does it takes normaly, please let me know.

Thanks.
It's difficult to say since every case and DO is unique, but anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months seems to be the norm. Think positive and before you know it you'll receive your oath.

Thanks Bob, May be I am just going to forget it, I am going to Japan, Hongkong, Chaina for business trip and will return about April 15th by upto that time may be I may get it, then still we have few weeks time for Oath in the Oath Letter? Or what if we miss the Oath date? in case I couldnt make it?Can we able to reschdule the date or we have to reschedule before it expire?

So for Federal plaza DO thats the aprox. time going on?
Thanks so much BOB

Thanks Bob, May be I am just going to forget it, I am going to Japan, Hongkong, Chaina for business trip and will return about April 15th by upto that time may be I may get it, then still we have few weeks time for Oath in the Oath Letter? Or what if we miss the Oath date? in case I couldnt make it?Can we able to reschdule the date or we have to reschedule before it expire?

So for Federal plaza DO thats the aprox. time going on?
Thanks so much BOB

Go on your business trip and don't worry about oath as you can always reschedule it. Just make sure to have someone check your mail while you are gone in case your oath arrives.