Interim EAD questions??

Ashwarai

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My husband has filled for 485 on Oct 21st 2002(ie Notice Date), so according to that on 18st of Jan 2003 we complete 90 days and should get our EAD. This is the first time application.

Do we need to take pictures for interim EAD??

we are going to Birmingham loacl INS office in Alabama, does anyone knows if we get it the same day, or have to wait for it.

Is there an interview or we just fill out an application form?

I hear that one has to go very early and get token. I am unable to get the phone number for this office.

Is there anything else that I need to take care of?

Please advice.

yup u hv to take 2 pics , fill up 765 form ,copy of receipt of 485 and 765 which were filed along with your photo ids. Take ur passport and driving license.

You need to file I765 first with service center along with I485. Did you? 90 days is based on a pending EAD's RD not mere 485 RD

Interim EAD

Hello,
I am also making a walking for Interim EAD on 02-13-03. May I know document details carried by AishwaraRai to get Interim EAD, and any other details please.

Interim EAD experience

Hi

I went to Lousiana INS office(NewOrleans) with my wife on last tuesday. The asked us to fill up EAD application form, the documents they require is receipt notieces of EAD & I485...also you need to have passport / drivers license for the identification purpose. And they asked us to come back on wednesday next week to collect the interim EAD(they will take photo on wednesday). so you don't have to carry any photographs.

I'll keep updating this..

u just need these for iead

(1) identification -- drivers license (better take passport also)
(2) they will take your pictures ..no need to take any photos with you
(3) the EAD receipt which has the WAC no ....no need for original ...i took a fax of that and they just entered the WAC no in their system

Hi,

My current EAD has just expired 2 days back. This week I am planning to go for an IEAD.

I lost my job about three months back. I can carry the documents required i.e

I765 receipt notice copy
I485 receipt notice copy
Driver's licence
expired EAD card etc.

Will the Immigration officer ask any specific questions about the
current employment etc.. (I am nervous, since I do not have any job right now..)

Also my 1485 and I765 were filed in CSC but all along I was working for a client at Tx . So my residence is at Tx and I am going to INS office at Houston.

Any help or inputs about the somebody's experince would be helpful.

Thanks