does anyone know when should i call USCIS to ask for a tracking number?
I applied in March 23rd for renewal and I received the card finally today after a phone call that I made on Wednesday August 2nd and then when I checked web pages 3 days later they updated my case from case received to we ordered a new card.

I applied in March 23rd for renewal and I received the card finally today after a phone call that I made on Wednesday August 2nd and then when I checked web pages 3 days later they updated my case from case received to we ordered a new card.
Congratulations! Did you call USCIS to raise a SR?

I just got a e-mail from uscis about a service request I did 3 weeks ago saying that I was aproved "case changed on the website last week anyways" so I guess the SR did help after all.so if your case has been pending for over 75 days just do a SR it may help you also.

Hi All,
My experience:
First EAD C08
May 17th - I765 recived date Nebraska center
August 9 - SR
Still pending :(
Hi Tim,
Is normal, my first was fast, my second same, but my third , I sent everything over in March2017 and I receivedmy card last week.

Hi,
I applied for initial ead (c08, painding assylum) on 21th june under nabraska processing center. I did not get my card yet. Any one get ur card from my same timeline. Or any updade, plz.