Hi, Today I received a notice that my card was mailed to me. I hope to get it tomorrow or by Monday. I hope you guys get yours soon. I really pray for everyone who is waiting and I know it is very frustrating to check the status every day.

By the way, about a month ago I sent an email to the San Francisco Asylum Office to ask for the delay of my work permit and asylum case, since I did my interview in April and I was wondering when the results will come. I got the response that my case is in "Background check" .. I don't know how long a background check will take but my question is will they review my asylum case after my background check or have they decided and are just waiting for the result of background check!? Does anyone know about this?

I will wait 5 more days before I contact my attorney and ask him to contact uscis about my application.86 days so far.

today I got new update which says new card is being processed. It took 102 days to get any update on ead.
I wish best for all of you guys.

I just checked my case status, it shows "case was received at my local office" the number of days changed to day 1 . Has anyone heared of this before? Does that mean all the days I've been waiting become a waste of time? :-(

I just checked my case status, it shows "case was received at my local office" the number of days changed to day 1 . Has anyone heared of this before? Does that mean all the days I've been waiting become a waste of time? :-(
first time I heard something like this. please update us about your case and I hope everything goes well..

Is it on your timeline that you see day 1? Never heard of this be4.

My status just change to "card is being produced " receipt date may 9 it took exactly 92 days..I'm so happy I can't even explain.keep hopes up guys.

first time I heard something like this. please update us about your case and I hope everything goes well..
It changed to "case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction " the next day after my last post. After 43 days of waiting, I'm day 2 now!!!