Infopass Appt not available !

desperate_help

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to get an infopass appt in charlotte for the past 1 week. It always gives the message No information appt available. Does anyone have suggestions ?

Keep trying..delete the cokiee..delete cache..change the machine..change time.. ( AM / PM )... keep trying ..no way out

when we take the appointment with infopass, does it show for what reason we have taken it. If i choose the option of 90 days after applying EAD, then
it shows the time. Can i take that and go for stamping ?

desperate_help said:
when we take the appointment with infipass, does it show for what reason we have taken it. If i choose the option of 90 days after applying EAD, then
it shows the time. Can i take that and go for stamping ?
i don't know anyone doing that..need to ask other members..or may be put the same in 'Life After GC' forum

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience

I made an appointment for PP stamp in Baltimore. When I checked in, they checked their list to make sure that I did make an appointment for PP stamp. I would be very cautious to make an appointment for whatever you need to do. On the other hand, if you can't get other category, that may be the only way you can do this. Maybe you can explain the situation after you get there ...

desperate_help said:
I am trying to get an infopass appt in charlotte for the past 1 week. It always gives the message No information appt available. Does anyone have suggestions ?

This has been discussed over and over again here in this forum.

Please try to login between 5 PM - 6PM anyday and chances are you will be able to make an appointment. It worked for me and so many other people. You may search this forum and read other people experiences.

If you are not able to make appointment through web, then you can visit the center showing your ID and then go to information center and make a appointment there with Rep they will help you to make a appointment also.
It is little bit long and time taking process compared to doing from home on internet.

would you please share your experience in baltimore?

ddk1145 said:
I made an appointment for PP stamp in Baltimore. When I checked in, they checked their list to make sure that I did make an appointment for PP stamp. I would be very cautious to make an appointment for whatever you need to do. On the other hand, if you can't get other category, that may be the only way you can do this. Maybe you can explain the situation after you get there ...

Would you please share your experience in baltimore?
What ID u showed it to them? along with infopass appt.?
Is it ok to show ID which has different middle name than what mentioned in appointment?

I did my stamping at Charlotte. The only way you can get appointment is to keep trying. I think they open it for two week window. They are very strict and will not let you in without appointment and its better to take appt. for the purpose you are going there otherwise they may turn you down.

postme said:
Would you please share your experience in baltimore?
What ID u showed it to them? along with infopass appt.?
Is it ok to show ID which has different middle name than what mentioned in appointment?

The security guy outside the office only asked for appointment letter. I don't think he looked at it very carefully, so I am assuming that whether the middle name is different should not matter (this is my one-time experience. Use my info at your own risk). Once I was inside, the next thing was to take a number and waited. I was called within 15 min. I showed the officer my passport, I94 and two PASSPORT photos . She asked if I have moved and I said no. She didn't even ask for my driver's license. I signed at two places on a form and my right index fingerprint was taken. She didn't ask my EAD or AP. It was done within 30 min.

Con_File_Feb said:
If you are not able to make appointment through web, then you can visit the center showing your ID and then go to information center and make a appointment there with Rep they will help you to make a appointment also.
It is little bit long and time taking process compared to doing from home on internet.

If you are going to go their in person, you might as well make some sort of appointment (correct me if I am wrong, I remember the trouble was to make an appointment for PP stamp?) and see whether you can get it done that way.

My spouse has got an appointment. Can i go with him with the same appt ? It is for pp stamping. I thought ppl need individual appointments.
Can anyone confirm ?

You need your own

I made separate appt for me and my wife. The officer didn't want to do my wife's, so we did it in separate windows (I was lucky to make two appts). I think you can only do one appointment with one computer at one time, but you can get around with it by using different ISP (MSN or AOL). Good luck

desperate_help said:
My spouse has got an appointment. Can i go with him with the same appt ? It is for pp stamping. I thought ppl need individual appointments.
Can anyone confirm ?

If you can't get your own appointment you could always try...

When my wife and I went to the Dallas service center for stamping last month, we each had appointments (1/2 hour apart) but they processed us together (they kept one of the appointment printouts and gave us a single ticket so we were called together). The officer outside even said something along the lines of "Oh, you *each* have an appointment -- they'll probably want to process you together" and she stuck us in the same line.

That said, it may depend on the center that you go to -- I've heard some people say that they'll often insist on separate appointments for each family member.

Good luck!

ETA

Got if Finally !!!

I tried and tried and finally got the appointment. Can't say how many times i tried in the past 7 days. Last week, i could enter my info twice, but when i submitted for appt, it came up with none available. I was so frustrated.

Finally got appt for monday(01/24) on friday evening at about 5:25 pm.
There was only slot availble and i picked it. Looks like someone cancelled and i
happen to check at the same time.
Yes, infopass for charlotte is very bad.
Goodluck guys :)

Last edited by a moderator: