Infopass Appt not available !

Try with other computer. I too faced similar problem WITH LOS ANGELES CENTER, even after deleting cookies etc. But when i tryed from my work pc (on which no one took Infopass appointment before), I GOT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Finally got it done. They require appt's for each individual in Charlotte. Just carry all the documents mentioned in the approval letter and it took about an hour to get it done. They don't let you in before exactly 15 minutes of the scheduled time.

Appointment in Charlotte

Hi,
Can you tell me how you were finally able to get through the infopass website for an appointment in Charlotte, NC office? I have been trying for the last 12+ days and haven't been successfull with getting an appointment. Its a very frustrating experience!

desperate_help said:
I tried and tried and finally got the appointment. Can't say how many times i tried in the past 7 days. Last week, i could enter my info twice, but when i submitted for appt, it came up with none available. I was so frustrated.

Finally got appt for monday(01/24) on friday evening at about 5:25 pm.
There was only slot availble and i picked it. Looks like someone cancelled and i
happen to check at the same time.
Yes, infopass for charlotte is very bad.
Goodluck guys :)

Were you the only one in your family to go on one infopass appointment?
I wonder whether they will let me and my spouse in on the same appointment.

I got appt for myself on 24th and my wife on 26th. Is there a way they will accomdate both of us in same day ... pls advice. (Note: Charlotte Office)

regards