Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a coworker with has a TR case with PD of Jul-01, but have not received 45 DL yet. So maybe they have two queues, one for RIR and one for TR, and RIR one moves faster. Good to know they are working on state cases now.
StuckWithIN said:
Both EB3 RIR

Job posting?

StuckWithIN said:
Guys,
I have seen with my own eyes that one of my aquaintance from Aug-2001
received his 45 day letter for Indiana state from Dallas BEC and was
replied by attorney.
The second one is 1 more person whom I know, has got his labor approved from Dallas BEC, both are from different companies and both were stuck in IN State Labor, never went to regional.
This is good news for us as we know atleast someone is looking at our applications.
I hope my case also gets some response soon.
:rolleyes:

Do you know if the DBEC asked they to repost their job in the company for 10 days (like my coworker)? Thanks!

StuckWithIN said:
45 Day letter is for Aug-2001
Labor Approval for July-2001

StuckWithIN,

For your friend who received Labor Approval, is his/her degree related to his/her job field?

My cowoker has accounting bachelor degree but work in computer field, do you guys think this might be the reason DBEC asked my company to repost the Ad for 10 days? If that is the only reason, I hope DBEC is processing my right now since my degree is related to my work field.

Another 45 day letter

Today IN_LC has posted on DBEC backlog forum that he received 45 day letter. His PD is April 2002. Any thoughts??

My PD is in early April 2002, RIR, hope to see my 45 letter soon.

VijayD said:
Today IN_LC has posted on DBEC backlog forum that he received 45 day letter. His PD is April 2002. Any thoughts??

Got 45-day letter

My HR told me the lawyer received my 45-day letter. Late October 2002 RIR case. Have not seen the letter yet. Will update more information once get it.

I was told by my attorney and they recevied several approvals on Indiana SWA cases with Apr 2002 PD, all RIR cases.
So the queue for SWA RIR must have reached Apr 2002, the problem is we have not received the 45DL, so can not be placed in the queue.

Indianacarmel said:
Mine is April 1, 2002, hopefully will have news soon. RIR case and EB2

Case info, please update in the tracker, thanks

Indiana SWA case, RIR, EB2 (never made to Regional)
PD: November 1, 2002
45DL letter received, dated 12/21/2005
Case #: D-05145-*****
Approval: ???!!!

PD: September 03, 2002
45 Day Letter Despatched form BEC : Decemebr 27, 2005
Case No: D-051**-*****

mdutt said:
PD: September 03, 2002
45 Day Letter Despatched form BEC : Decemebr 27, 2005
Case No: D-051**-*****
Can you please tell me the second and third numbers of your case number, just so I know the day your data entry was started? My PD is November 2002 and to this point know my data entry was started on the 181st day of 2005.

Thanks.

lynne said:
Can you please tell me the second and third numbers of your case number, just so I know the day your data entry was started? My PD is November 2002 and to this point know my data entry was started on the 181st day of 2005.

Thanks.

One of my colleague has rec'd 45days letter, his PD is Dec. 2002 RIR, but I haven't heard anything even my PD is April 1, 2002

lynne said:

Thanks.

it is 05146-****

It seems to me they are completing the data entry by original data entry date. Like this one, the original data entry is on the 146 days (even the PD is in Nov-02). And the other one got his 45DL in Dec 05 with 145 days. My PD is Apr-02, but it was entered on 171 days. If this is true, at lease we know when to expect 45 DL.
mdutt said:
it is 05146-****

Confused??

My case number starts with a T and not D. It is T-05140. It is an RIR case with a PD (for Indiana, never went to regional) of 12/19/2001. The case status says "Incomplete" (on the screen shot I got in May'05).
I have not received a 45 day letter. Can someone please please explain to me what T means and why I would not have received a letter even though my day was 140? Thanks

onlyhope said:
It seems to me they are completing the data entry by original data entry date. Like this one, the original data entry is on the 146 days (even the PD is in Nov-02). And the other one got his 45DL in Dec 05 with 145 days. My PD is Apr-02, but it was entered on 171 days. If this is true, at lease we know when to expect 45 DL.

Onlyhope, my entry date was 171st day, never got 45 days letter, will keep posted as soon as I heard something, PD is April 1st, 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.