Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
140/485

All,
I spoke to my attorney the other day.He said that priority dates for filing 140/485 are moved to 1999.So even if we get our labor cert. we need to wait for the priority dates to move to labor filing dates.
Does anybody have more info on this stuff.

It just doent get better than this !!!

Thanks

I140/i485

I think you can file I140 but not I485.

What date they look for. Labor approval date OR Labor PD for filing I140/I485 ?

My friend who shares the office and attorney got 45 days letter.
Attorney called office this AM saying thay they received the 45 days notification on is RIR. His PD is JUne 2001, Indiana SWA never went regional.
Well he doesnot care because he moved out of current employer last month for better financial reasons without knowing oct retrogression and I belive currently in PERM advertisement phase.
Fortunately he is not from retrogressed country, BUt guys he and I waited in the same shared office room for 3.5 years browsing that SWA site every morning. So unfortunate that Indiana SWA never moved beyong April 2001, and he was June 2001.
Any way mine is oct 2, 2002, still waiting.

From my attorney office, I knew that they have received 45 days letter for folks with 2002, 2003 PD. Mine is April, 2002, so far I haven't seen it...It's very confused right now

From which states

Indianacarmel said:
From my attorney office, I knew that they have received 45 days letter for folks with 2002, 2003 PD. Mine is April, 2002, so far I haven't seen it...It's very confused right now

Are these 45 day letters for people from Indiana or other states?

Are they from Indiana State, too?

Indianacaramel,

Those people with PDs from 2003 are from Indiana, too?

Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:
you are mistaken. they must be cases that went to Regional. My lawyer is one of the biggest in Indianapolis and they told me that they have just received letters for upto June 2001 cases that never went to Regional. She also said that she has received 45 day letters for 2002 and 2003 cases that had already gone from state to Regional.

Question..

How can applications from 2002 can ever go to regional level if the queue was stuck at April 2001?

cprvm2 said:
you are mistaken. they must be cases that went to Regional. My lawyer is one of the biggest in Indianapolis and they told me that they have just received letters for upto June 2001 cases that never went to Regional. She also said that she has received 45 day letters for 2002 and 2003 cases that had already gone from state to Regional.

Believe or not, I asked them to validate the case nbr and I found their cases were enterend after mine ( 171th days), they are all Indiana SWA case....

Even they are SWA cases, they might have been entered with 'Region' as the case source by mistake. It happened to my coworker with PD in 2002 and she got the 45 letter.

Indianacarmel said:
Believe or not, I asked them to validate the case nbr and I found their cases were enterend after mine ( 171th days), they are all Indiana SWA case....

onlyhope said:
Even they are SWA cases, they might have been entered with 'Region' as the case source by mistake. It happened to my coworker with PD in 2002 and she got the 45 letter.

Indianacarmel:

I checkek my screenshot and my case souce also indicated as " REGION", I don't believe this is the reason. I spoke to my attorney and they are talking about something " batch entry", very confused!

received 45 day letter

Hi

I have received 45 days letter from Dallas BEC:

State: IN (Of course never made to Region)
Date applied to IN state: Septemper 05 2002
Date on 45 days letter : September 7 2005

ETA Case number: D-05175-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Any more 45 day letters??

Has anybody with PD between Aug 2001 to Dec 2001 received 45 day letter ?

VijayD said:
Has anybody with PD between Aug 2001 to Dec 2001 received 45 day letter ?

Hi,

My priority is Sept 2001 and I have not got the letter yet. I know one other person from Aug2001, who is also waiting for letter. (Never made to regional). I am surprised that 2002 people are getting letters. I have not heard anyone from Aug-Dec 2001 getting letters in IN state.

Will keep posted. If anyone from 2001 gets, please post.

Thanks

Question for Sleepless_IN_ID

Hi,

Did you get your 45 day letter ? You are next in terms of Data Entry date (05137) after psjv. Please reply.

Vijay

Received 45 Day Letter

received a note from my attorney that they have received 45 day letter for me. Don't know the case number. Not sure if I will know it either.

PD: March, 2003
Indiana SWA (Never made it to Regional)
EB3
RIR
45 day letter received: October 10, 2005

What's Going On ???

I do not get it any more ! What is the logic for prioritizing 45 day letters?

Status
Not open for further replies.