Not open for further replies.
Master Tracker

Thank you for updating.

I made a minor change to the “Guide”, PD definition now reads:

PD: Date your labor certification was RECEIVED at STATE SWA
to the guide

Master Tracker

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today. I will be posting the consolidated tracker later this week.

If you did not update your info and would like to do so please wait until I post the consolidated tracker.

Thanks again

JustWatching

Does anyone know if the unopened cases filed in SWA Indiana after Jan 2003 have been shipped to BEC?
Did anyone with PD after Jan 2003 recieve 45 day letter?

Sincerely

Thanks for the tracker. I couldn't find the link for the consolidated tracker for IN tracker. If you could please forward me the link or update my info, I would appreciate it.
RIR- Indiana SWA
Filed on July 2003
No reply whatsoever

Pls feel free to contact me for any further questions.

Thanks
Rph

Hello will some one include me in conolidated tracker.
I donot know how to use it with xls attachement, donot have software.
Any way I call Mr. Replogle from our attorney's office and he told the paralegal that he does not have any information on our cases as he shipped all the cases( not sure about post 2003) to Dallas BEC on Jan 14 via UPS.

Indiana RIR PD) Oct 2, 2002( Pending never went regional)
NIW- I-140 Pending Nov 2003
I-485 concurrent same

Why would we ask the attoney to allert the dallas BEC? We can do on behalf of ourselves. Anybody can draft the letter?

Just wonder where did you get this info? Thanks!

sleepless_in_IN said:
Indiana SWA LCs that never went to Regional are not even being entered at the Dallas BEC (even though they were shipped a month ago). This is because the Dallas BEC WRONGLY ASSUMES that Regional cases MUST BE OLDDER than SWA cases. As many of us on this forum know we filed in 2001 (RIR even!) and never got our approvals! If you look at the tracker you will find Indiana SWA cases are the OLDEST (other than a few problem cases at the Regional Level).

At this point I think it is important to ALERT Dallas BEC of this issue. I am told that the DOL Secretary wants to hear of issues with the BEC process. So those of you ESPECIALLY with applications filed in 2001 and 2002: if you can get your employer and/or attorneys to draft a letter to the DOL sec and to the DALLAS BEC alerting them of our condition - I think it's our best chance at getting out applications looked at. Otherwise the BEC will wait to enter our applications till the end (who knows when???) and so even with our early PDs our applications won't get looked at - since they won't have our 45 day letter responses. Which means we could wait for another 2 years or more!!! :eek:

Here is the address to contact them:

Elaine L. Chao (DOL’s Secretary)
Employment and Training Agency
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Dallas BackLOG Center Address:

U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: (214) 237-9111
Fax: (214) 237-9135

aging out

My labor certification was filed in November 2002 (for the second time). I have just filed for 7 year extension of HIB. I am now facing the real possibility of my son aging out for immigration. I have ten months to get our I140/I485 filed with the DHS. Has anyone heard about ANY cases being expedited for this reason. That thing they used to call hardship cases. I would be grateful for any input on this dilemma.

Having read this forum over the last year or so is anyone out there with the same problem.

Labor Expediate

Hi Lynne,
DOL does not encourage any kind of case escalations.I asked my lawyer regarding the same.In your case the chances are next to none.

Sorry.

Hello Guys,

It looks like BPCs are sending 45 days letters to SWA applications,I didn't see any letters for Indiana SWA people,even though we are the only state who are in apr 2001 for RIR,Does anybody know what is going on?.

45 letters to SWA applications

Hi Sumathi,
That's news to me.You know for which state SWA BEC has issued 45 letters.As far as I know,IN cases are not opened by BEC.Can I please know the source of your information?

Thanks

psjiv,

I misunderstood s_chicago's post.I thought they were SWA applicaitons,but they were sent from chicago regional.

Status
Not open for further replies.