Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
A visitor from the NY forum

Hi guys,

You must be thrilled with the latest developments. Do any of you know what your backlog is? Number of cases pending at Indiana SWA?

BTW, both the NPC and the BECs will be one stop shopping (ie. what used to be done at SWA and Regional will be done there).

You guys should call Mr. Replogle and ask him if he has been asked to send his labor certifications to any of the BECs.

Say hi to Mr Replogle for me.

Finally good news for indiana SWA, I believe since Indiana SWA is the slowest, it will be processed first( ofcourse the unopened cases).
Did any one called the Mr.Replogle yet, Esp Att Lana, wheather he got any memo to tranfer all the backlog cases from indiana SWA yet or not.
Any comments appreciated

sleepless_in_IN said:
Per the paralegal at the law firm I contacted for info.:
*Indiana LCs are to go to the Chicago BEC
*The Chicago BEC is not up and running yet :(

Question to others on this fourm:
*Will we be able to monitor the LC application process (with dates)
in the BECs? (Like we can by state right now?)
*Will the change of Governor make any difference? Are any of the
companies you are working taking any initiative to contact the Gov.?

Any info. would be appreciated.

I don't think there is a BEC in Chicago. The two BEC's are in Dallas and Philly. The Chicago DOL stoped processing the LC cases since SEP. Nobody knows what will happen to the cases which are already in Chicago DOL.

Since Chicago will have an office to process PERM application once the PERM get stared, I guess Chicago might serve as a termperary BEC to process cases from the adjacent states like Indiana. Please see the link I found:
http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/

The cases in Indiana still haven't transferred yet.

Anybody knows how many RIR and regular cases Indiana SWA are pending?
We need to be united and do sth so that our cases can be processed first.
Anybody knows where we can write a letter to speak it out?
We have just been waiting toooo long.
Any input??? Thanks,

indy labor

hi all,
my labor was filed in july-2001.i dont have any news that cases from indiana are being transferred to BEC's.

Does anyone know about the transfer of Indiana cases to backlog reduction centers? Are they going to transfer these cases or would send them to PERM when it is implemented. It seems very murky to me.

How do you all think we unite to write a letter to the person who is in charge of BEC, expressing our concerns about Indiana LC situation, esp RIR?

Finally

All,
Cases filed prior to 2003 will be shipped to Dallas BEC no later than Dec-31' 2004.

hi All,

Gene Replogle has confirmed, that Indiana SWA is transferring all pending cases prior to 2003 to Dallas BEC.
see below email response.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 10:35 AM
To: ""
Subject: RE: Labor Certification status request ..

yes--

>>> "" <> 12/10/04 10:31AM >>>

Sir/Madam,

We have heard from attorney today that cases from all SWA will send their pending cases to Backlog Elimination Centers, whose receipt date is prior to 2003. Is Indiana SWA also sending pending cases to Dallas BEC by
Dec31st ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Sleepless

Thanks for the updated info Sleepless, sounds like you and I were filed in state around the same date(Nov 2001). I will post back if/when my attorney gets the letter from Dallas.

what does this mean?

Just wonder when BEC approves the case, does it mean that the LC is complete or does it have to go to Federal labor for further processing?

My priority date is May 1, 2001 and I am still waiting ........

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you for your respond. I will try to keep up with this thread.

My co-worker and my LC are filed under RIR from Indiana.

Our filing date is May 1, 2001.
Priority date is May 1, 2001.
Notice/Receipt date is March 10, 2003

To getinfo,

I am confused that why you submitted on may 1, 2001 and your receipt date was almost two year later.
thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.