Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana Sucks

Al,
My Labor-RIR was filed in July-2001 and received notification almost two years later.Well thats how things are with Indiana Labor processing.
Guys whose labor was filed in May-2001 - Please let us know if you receive any letters from BEC....thanks

" On 03/10/2003, we received the receipt notice for (company's name) labor
certification application (RIR) on your behalf. Your priority date is
05/01/2001 and the case number is ######. The Indiana State Workforce
Agency is currently processing cases received on or before May 2001. As
soon as we hear that the application on your behalf has been transferred to
the U.S. Department of Labor, we will let you know. "

this is what the attorney sent to us....

It is weired. isn't it?
I submitted 2/7/2002, and the receipt date is 2/11/2002. Anybody has an idea what it was going on?

sleepless_in_IN said:
If you havn't gotten your letter from the Dallas BEC, it's becuase they haven't been sent to Dallas yet!

"Indiana Workforce Development is finishing up the boxing of pending cases through December of 2002. They should be forwarding the cases to the backlog center either Wed (Jan 12th, 2005) or Thursday (Jan 13th, 2005) at the latest."
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can anyone find out whether Indiana SWA has or hasn't shipped our application? I talked to my attorney and they said they have not seen the BEC45 day letter at all.

Dear Sleepless in Indiana,

Your wait seems to be many many moons older than mine. My LC was filed in July 03, do you know if the cases filed after Jan 2003 will be adjusted at SWA or at BEC.

Sincerely

sleepless_in_IN said:
:eek: According to the paralegal at the law office that fied LC for me (many many years ago) they have confirmation as of last Friday (the 14th of Jan-05) that the applications have indeed been sent to the Dallas BEC. Now we just sit and wait. (Oh yeah that's what we have been doing!!) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does anyone know how to track application at the Dallas BEC, that is if and after they get confirmation of employment? Anyone....anyone???

I guess people has been receiving their BEC-45 day letter from Dallas Backlog Center , a better news (?)

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225&page=29&pp=15

What is the FIFO based on? The PD or the time when they enter into their computer in the BEC? Thanks!

Long wait

All,
Looks the BEC is processing regional level applications first.Since our applications are state level.Looks like its a long wait...since they are not following FIFO rule at BEC.I got this information from DALLAS BEC TRACKER forum.My labor was filed in July-2001.Looks like its gonna be yet another long long wait..... :(

Real???

PSJV:

Is this news real? I read the BEC document, they did not specifically saying that. But if it is real, we need to take some actions...

psjv said:
All,
Looks the BEC is processing regional level applications first.Since our applications are state level.Looks like its a long wait...since they are not following FIFO rule at BEC.I got this information from DALLAS BEC TRACKER forum.My labor was filed in July-2001.Looks like its gonna be yet another long long wait..... :(

FIFO procesing in BED

All,
Even I thought BEC would process cases based off PD.Some guys in DALLAS BEC FORUM have received and also replied back to the letters from BEC.Mosy of them seem to be state level labor petitions.From what I read its a mess in BEC.They seem to have no clue as how to process the cases.Looks like they are processing randomly.If they were procesing FIFO, we should have been the first ones to receive the letters.I dont think anyone from INDY STATE LABOR have received letters yet.Someone posted that cases from INDY were shipped on 14th of JAN or so.But guys things dont look encouraging at all.Please keep the thread posted if any receive any letters.My PD is July-2001 and Iam yet to see any action.
Thanks

Hope for the best...

I think because our applications were mailed just last week, people from other regions got the letters before us. We can expect the letters in near future. Does anybody know phone number for inquiry?

Indy Lc

All,
Its hopeless.We are all in for another long long wait.....looks like atleast another two years b4 we have our labor gets cleared...its horrible...

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Status
Not open for further replies.