In Process to Certified ?

Hi bsnf,
Thank you for the update. One more question. After you submit the online PERM application, will your employer get the sponsorship mail from DOL immediately? If your employer gets the mail within half an hour, is it a good sign or normal? (one of my friend's employer got email just within 20 minutes)

-Gcman.

imgood said:
Hi there,
I am a silent observer of this forum. Today my status changed from InProcess to Certified. :)

Submitted on 07/27/2005 EB2
Final Review on 07/27/2005
InProcess on 07/28/2005
Certified on 08/04/2005

Hope i receive certified notice in mail before the dates get retrogressed.
Thank you all for your valuable inputs. Wish you all good luck.

Congrats!!! Do you know when your employer received mail from DOL to confirm the sponsorship???

Last edited by a moderator:
Any month end processing from PERM

Any month end processing from PERM:

I filed 04/29/05
Was In-Process from Final-Review last month end

No news yet ........

09/01/2005: Mr. DOL, Now August 31, 2005 Has Come and Gone. Are You Going to Unfreeze "In Process" PERM Applications?

The PERM program has been shievering and tons of cases have been frozen in that hateful status report on its website of "In Process." The current problem was all caused by the insufficient preparation and review of issues in the electronization of the foreign labor certification program. Even though they withdrew it a few days back, apparently the DOL had set a cut-off date of August 31,2005 for processing of the backlogged PERM cases approving only one application for one employee. Well, the day has come and gone, and we want to see the PERM backlogged cases to move on, whatever the consequences will be. Lack of consistencies and uniformity in the management and processing of the foreign labor certification applications in both PERM and Backlog Processing Centers is reported everywhere nowadays. There are signs of arbitrariness in management and processing of applications all over and the oversight authorities should come forward to straighten out the current mess.

Unfreeze "In Process" PERM Applications

09/01/2005: Mr. DOL, Now August 31, 2005 Has Come and Gone. Are You Going to Unfreeze "In Process" PERM Applications?

* The PERM program has been shievering and tons of cases have been frozen in that hateful status report on its website of "In Process." The current problem was all caused by the insufficient preparation and review of issues in the electronization of the foreign labor certification program. Even though they withdrew it a few days back, apparently the DOL had set a cut-off date of August 31,2005 for processing of the backlogged PERM cases approving only one application for one employee. Well, the day has come and gone, and we want to see the PERM backlogged cases to move on, whatever the consequences will be. Lack of consistencies and uniformity in the management and processing of the foreign labor certification applications in both PERM and Backlog Processing Centers is reported everywhere nowadays. There are signs of arbitrariness in management and processing of applications all over and the oversight authorities should come forward to straighten out the current mess.

Conversion?

Congrat! Saggi
Have you converted RIR or TR to PERM?
If so, did you maintain the original PD?
Thank you!!

saggi2005 said:
My labor got certified
Applied on: 27th June
Certified on: 2 Sep
Thanks
Saggi

certified in 40 days

hi:
my case has been certified today, it was applied in EB2 on Jul 28 '05
I am guessing It was in Chicago (C-05207-XXXXX)
it was new case (went 'inprocess' on same day), and It was also audited, there are around 8 cases from company applied on same date as above, and only two including mine have been approved (strangely both were audited, maybe its an indication)
all our cases are pretty much exact, so audits seems random, though many cases filed on same day may have raised the flag. i heard a third one got audited today.
anyway, i am happy i am out of this line and ready to join another ;)
good luck everyone....

more info: programmer, no prior experience shown, MS Comp Sc.
PERM audit responded: Aug 30 '05

audit

i am not sure what they ask for, no document was requested from me.
As far as i know, the company has to submit additional documents as proof of them hiring, interviewing, etc , but i am not certain that is all they ask for.
so far, i am in the understanding that it is a bad thing to get audited, only thing is atleast we know that they are doing 'something' with our case. ;)
maybe other people on this forum or other threads has more information on audits.

congrats

Congrats ravishing..

I filed june 28th, recd audit letter july 22nd and replied to audit by aug 2nd. I am still waiting...i just wanted to know, how did you get to know that it was certified. Did your employer get a letter or email or was it just a status change on the perm website?

Thanks
chi_dude

perm

hi:
as far as i know, it shows 'certified' online (PERM website) and attorney is expecting letter/email in a day or two (i don't know which one)
once i get it, i will post that information here, he has gotten PERM approvals before so I am trusting he is right.
I am not sure why your audit response is taking longer, i expected my case to take longer because of it, but both the approvals that came through are ones that got audited, the other cases (exactly the same job, experience, qualifications) are still waiting 'inprocess'.
after all this time, i am thinking that all of this is just random, i don't see any pattern at all.

Certified!

My lawyer has just called to let me know the good news! Here is the details:

Applied on: 6/22
PERM Center: Atlanta
Category: EB-3
Job: Software Engineer, System Software
Requirement: BS + 1 year experience
Status: Sponsorship -> Final Review -> In Process -> Certified (09/09/05)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any BEC conversion approved in PERM yet .....

My case is BEC conversion to PERM filed 04/29/2005 no news yet.

Did any BEC conversion got approved in PERM yet .....

My PERM was filed yesterday, lawyer said it's "in process", and she said Final Review is later. Why I see somebody here changed from Final review to in process? :confused:

hi is there anyway to check the status of a perm application if I have the case number. I am an "EMPLOYEE". thanks...paribest