In Process to Certified ?

Finally certified

I found out a few minutes ago that I am certified.
Applied on 6/15 Chicago, physician.
Went through AR, FR IP.
Got certified without further letters requested.
I have a RIR in BEC.

Good luck to all of you and may you receive the same news soon.
Keep in touch

perm2005 said:
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum since a long time. So, I wanted to share my labor application filing details with you.

Filed on : 08/16/2005
Category : EB2
Position : Sr. Software Engineer

I will update you as soon as if I hear anything from my employer.

Hi PERM2005,
What is the current status of your application?? What are all the status changes so far?
Thanks,
gcman.

Congratulations

irinastaicu,
Congratulations. Very good news and we got some energy now.
Is it your pending RIR at BEC with same employer through which you got Perm Labor?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
GCv2006
irinastaicu said:
I found out a few minutes ago that I am certified.
Applied on 6/15 Chicago, physician.
Went through AR, FR IP.
Got certified without further letters requested.
I have a RIR in BEC.

Good luck to all of you and may you receive the same news soon.
Keep in touch

"Congratulations. Very good news and we got some energy now.
Is it your pending RIR at BEC with same employer through which you got Perm Labor?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
GCv2006 "

Yes, my RIR is with the same employer. However, I do not think I am in BEC system yet, since I have not reveived the 45 letter, and my PD was 2004.

Keep in touch

Most PERM Certified cases are Non-IT.

I noticed that there are approvals in few days or within a week after Filling, but the point to note here is that most of these people are:
Physician, Market Research Analyst or Financial Profession etc, I don't see any approval for a Software Engineer or Computer Programmer within few days or weeks, And I understand that people waiting from months are mostly IT people. It will be of great help if people who post their approval, if they can spend few more second and post their job title as well.

Thanks

Ah, Finally got Labor !

Hi All,

Applied: 07/20/05
Certified: 08/26/05 ; did not receive hard copy yet.
Cat: EB2 (MS+2yr)
Center: Atlanta

Special Thanks to GreatGuru for his postings and suggestions and all the best for guys who are eagerly waiting.

Hi PERMUser,

Congrats on getting LC approval!

Can you please provide your job title and also for which level Prevailing Wage did you mention in LC application?

I'm planning to file Perm in EB2 with MS+2 yrs.
I do not know whether Software Engineer or Programmer Analyst title is good.

Thanks in advance

Hi RIRLaborCT,

Title of my position - Senior Programmer Analyst. I do not know the Prevailing Wage mentioned in LC application. I, however have 2 Labors(one EB3 filed in June Last year, one EB2 filed in Feb this year with the current employer) pending in BEC.

Congratulations.
Have you received 45d letter from BEC for any pending labor at BEC.?
Thanks in advance.
PERMUser said:
Hi RIRLaborCT,

Title of my position - Senior Programmer Analyst. I do not know the Prevailing Wage mentioned in LC application. I, however have 2 Labors(one EB3 filed in June Last year, one EB2 filed in Feb this year with the current employer) pending in BEC.

PERM status

Can some please tell me how to check the status of the PERM application.

Thx.

The website to check is www.plc.doleta.gov
The employer/attorney will have a username/password. Once you are logged in, click on MyApplications and type your Case number. This will display your status.

Hi PERMUser,

Thanks for your reply.
Also Can you please provide your job titles for LC applications pending at BEC?

Are those titles Programmer Analyst or Sr Programmer Analyst.??

My situation is EB2 RIR pending at BEC with PD of July'2003. I do not know whether I can file PERM with same job title without withdrawing pending case?

Thanks in advance.

Nirvan said:
My friend filed on 8/9 and got certified today from Atlanta. Software engineer

Nirvan,
Could you pls post the detals of your friend's application, e.g. Position, Education, Experience and EB2/EB3 etc..

Thanks,

PERM Gurus,
What will be the normal status "immediately" after submitting the PERM application? Review or Inprocess ?

Thanks,
gcman

rirlaborCT said:
Hi PERMUser,

Thanks for your reply.
Also Can you please provide your job titles for LC applications pending at BEC?

Are those titles Programmer Analyst or Sr Programmer Analyst.??

My situation is EB2 RIR pending at BEC with PD of July'2003. I do not know whether I can file PERM with same job title without withdrawing pending case?

Thanks in advance.

I think one was Programmer Analyst and the other Senior Programmer Analyst.

According to new rule(i think post Aug 31st), you cannot apply in PERM with same employer, without withdrawing pending case.

gcman9 said:
PERM Gurus,
What will be the normal status "immediately" after submitting the PERM application? Review or Inprocess ?

Thanks,
gcman

It was "In Process" for my Wife's application.