In Process to Certified ?

Effect of pending application in BEC on PERM

I was reading in another thread that if you have a pending application in BEC that may have some effect on your PERM application (takes longer time?). What do you all think in here?

May be the people who are in process for a while and who got certified in a short period can tell us whether they have/had a pending application in BEC or not.

gocard said:
Can someone pls give an idea how long it takes to change the status from "In process" to "Certified" in Chicago branch?
Thanks

In Process from 7Aug2005

Had any one filed under PERM EB2 Catergory on 7/31/2005, from Atlanta, and status is In Process after a week
Its my 3rd time attempt,last two went to backlog.

Greatgc,
Are you living in Atlanta? Looks like you got your hard copy on the third business day. Just want to confirm it. And also who got the hard copy? Employer or Attorney?

Thanks,
gcman.

greatgc said:
Today we have received the hard copy of the certified 9089 application.

Case was approved on 09/16/05
Hard Copy received on 09/19/05

Good luck to you all. I hope every one gets their approvals soon.
This thread has been extremely helpful at all fronts.
See you in I-140 - I485 thread..

Bye.

No, If you have any pending EB2/EB3 application in BEC , There is no impact on PERM processing.

Victoria97 said:
I was reading in another thread that if you have a pending application in BEC that may have some effect on your PERM application (takes longer time?). What do you all think in here?

May be the people who are in process for a while and who got certified in a short period can tell us whether they have/had a pending application in BEC or not.

Filed on 08/22

Hi ,

My application was filed on 08/22 , EB3 , Still in process.
pl. let me know if anyone who filed on or after 08/22 has got it certified .

thanks
viji

Labor got approved

My labor got approved on 09/13/05

Here are my case detials:

Filed on 08/16/05 at Atlanta
Category EB-2 (Software Engineer)

I will be filing my I-140 and I-485 before 09/30/05.

How long will it take to get hard copy from Atlanta ceter?
Please post me if any one got hard copy lately.

Got the Hardcopy

Thank god.
I just got the call from my attorney that they got my hardcopy.
I wish and pray god that every one will get their labor & G.C soon.
I will post my updates.
Thanks
Vj

babbi said:
Had any one filed under PERM EB2 Catergory on 7/31/2005, from Atlanta, and status is In Process after a week
Its my 3rd time attempt,last two went to backlog.

Thanks Guys for sharing info...

My prayers worked.
My Labor got approved today and i am waiting for hard copy.

Hi All,

I got my PERM approved today in EB2, now Iam not sure how long it will take to get the hard-copy. Is there any option from online we can print the labor documentation and file for I140 & 485 before Sep 30th. Do we require the hardcopy to file I140 & 485. Please give me ur thoughts.

THanks All

Please help!!!

I have a pending labor in Dallas for a Eb3. I want to file for Eb2 but I need to find the right job offer. I work in a company with offices in Utah, Arizona and Idaho and they are already looking for diferent positions. I just dont know what the requirements are for an Eb2. I have BS and 5 years of experience but i wanted to know if I need to apply for Job zone 4??? Education & job training ??? SVP ??? Also.. Do they accept other source of information to get the wage??.. I found this table from OES... which wage should I use? are all of them acceptable????

Percentile 10% 25% 50% (Median) 75% 90%
Hourly Wage $15.43 $20.74 $27.94 $37.24 $46.14

Could someone please advise me what to do????

Yes, You need the hard copy of Labor to file I140 & I485

Hi PermRequestor,

Yes, You need the hard copy of Labor to file I140 & I485.
It'll take 4 working days to get the hard copy and make all the documents ready for filing i140 & I485 and send the documents to the USCIS before Sep30th

Is there May/Apr filed PERM case certified in Chicago?

Hi, all.

Filed on May21st, 2005, until today, still in process, even there are some interim stages before this final one.

So, does anybody know what went wrong? DOL just will not process the based filed before final System Rerun?

Thanks

Applied on: 8/31
PERM Center: Atlanta
Category: EB-2
Job: CIS Manager
Requirement: MS + 2 year experience

Its so sad .. I would not be able to file for 485 before Oct 1st..

Medical is not done as yet so looks like I will miss the boat..

any suggestions gurus? I have some ppl suggesting to send the application without medical done, can anyone confirm?

fyi

u can file W/O medical completed. Worst come worst u will get an RFE.

They have useful suggestion about "filing" and "received" concept.
For any missing docs the USCIS will send a letter -- which is better than not at all filing any thing.

You should file 485.

Also, go on to:

www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
09/29/2005: Big Hat-Off to USCIS for Actions to Help EB-1/EB-2 Indian/Chinese/Filipino I-485 Filers Before October 1, 2005

AILA has just reported the USCIS public notice that the USCIS would accept the computer printouts of labor certification approval (both ETA 750 and ETA 9089) to allow these Indians, Chinese, and Fililpinos to file the concurrent I-140/I-485 within September 30, 2005. Those who are successful in timely filing I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005 are required to update their I-140 petitions no later than October 31, 2005 with a hard-copy original of the labor certification application certified before October 1, 2005. When they update the I-140 petitions, they should reference in the letter the pending I-140 Receipt Number.

araj_98 said:
Applied on: 8/31
PERM Center: Atlanta
Category: EB-2
Job: CIS Manager
Requirement: MS + 2 year experience

Its so sad .. I would not be able to file for 485 before Oct 1st..

Medical is not done as yet so looks like I will miss the boat..

any suggestions gurus? I have some ppl suggesting to send the application without medical done, can anyone confirm?

Got certified today

Applied: 7/20
Certified: 9/29
Category EB2
Center: Atlanta

MS+ 3 yrs in exp in US

Dont know whether I should be happy or not!! Cant file for 485!!

My employer says they are getting letters in 5 business days. Any advise

Thanks

file 140+485 before oct1

USCIS is accepting electronic copies...one guy even got approved read the link below.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1260805#post1260805

09/29/2005: Big Hat-Off to USCIS for Actions to Help EB-1/EB-2 Indian/Chinese/Filipino I-485 Filers Before October 1, 2005

AILA has just reported the USCIS public notice that the USCIS would accept the computer printouts of labor certification approval (both ETA 750 and ETA 9089) to allow these Indians, Chinese, and Fililpinos to file the concurrent I-140/I-485 within September 30, 2005. Those who are successful in timely filing I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005 are required to update their I-140 petitions no later than October 31, 2005 with a hard-copy original of the labor certification application certified before October 1, 2005. When they update the I-140 petitions, they should reference in the letter the pending I-140 Receipt Number.
We have also learned through our cases that the USCIS has just approved the I-140/I-485 Indian EB-2 case which was filed on June 11, 2005 to take out the EB-2 visa numbers for the family before October 1, 2005.
This is the benefit of having an experienced team of leadership in the USCIS with remarkable expertise in the immigraion policy, issues, and practice. Without Robert Divine, Acting Director of USCIS, and William Yates, Deputy Director on Operations of USCIS, such admirable decisions could not have been thought out. This reporter would like to invite the employment-based immigrats, their employers, families and other people to send their big hugs to these two leaders.
This reporter also wishes to give a credit to the leaders of AILA working behind to induce the USCIS leaders to take such action.

ashrock11 said:
Applied: 7/20
Certified: 9/29
Category EB2
Center: Atlanta

MS+ 3 yrs in exp in US

Dont know whether I should be happy or not!! Cant file for 485!!

My employer says they are getting letters in 5 business days. Any advise

Thanks