I'm back....

Punjabi_Munda

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
Just reporting as promised. I came back yesterday and had no problem whatsoever going out or coming in. My parents and family were very happy to see me after seven years. I travelled with my renewed passport and GC.
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Just reporting as promised. I came back yesterday and had no problem whatsoever going out or coming in. My parents and family were very happy to see me after seven years. I travelled with my renewed passport and GC.
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Great to hear you are back. Do you mind to tell me which is your country? If yes, it is ok. Welcome back. :)

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda
Welcome back!

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Welcome back and I miss you :p

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

PM, welcome back

Welcome back !!!

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Great to hear your safe visit to back home after 7 long years bro. I haven't been backhome for the last 15 years. Who knows when I can go but I sure love to.
Atique.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Hello Punjabi,

Welcome back, did you go directly to COP or through COT?

Thanks guys

Thanks guys. Yes, I'm from Pakistan (BTW thnx Asylee13, so much for privacy huh ;) ) Hey, I don't mind, just kidding. Anyway, yes, I renewed my passport and went straight to my country. Except for the fact that I changed flight at London both ways.
Coming to this country, I proudly stood in the line with U.S citizens (All P.Rs. do). God I love this green card :p . This is my conversation with the officer at POE (Chicago Ohare Airport).
Officer : Sir, How long were you gone?
PM : Couple of weeks.
Officer : What do you do here in USA?
PM: I'm Materials Manager.
Officer : What's that?
P.M: Its like Purchasing Manager.
Officer : Uh, OK. The reason I asked is that it could be
anything. Anyway, thanks and welcome back.
P.M. : Thanks, Ya'll have a great night.
That's it.....

Welcome back.

I love the port of Chicago as well, I went back twice through this port. For the first time, only took 10 minutes in the secondary interview (no interview at all, IO just checked information in the back room); when I came back from Russia three days ago, the IO just took a copy of my reemtry permit, then let me go without secondary interview.

By the way, I don't have green card yet.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hello everyone,
Regards,
Punjabi Munda

Welcome back PM! Glad you made it back ok. Question: Did you renew your passport before or after GC?

Punjabi_Munda said:
Except for the fact that I changed flight at London both ways.......................

hey punjabi.. i am glad about you. Can you plz tell me when you say "you changed flights at London" does that mean you bought two separate tickets. one for USA-LON and second LON-PAK. or you mean that you just switched flights because it wasnt a direct flight from here.

and how about the Passport. did they put entry/exit stamps over there.

i appreciate your reply..

thanks

I am coming back

Hi every one
I just coming back from my home country, and I have no problem reentry LAX.
IO just ask me where you been? I said, (My home country name) how many days ? I said, 12 days. He didn't see my GC and my possport, just stamp on my NP and scan my GC, and said, you have nice day. :p

blackbird8888 said:
Hi every one
I just coming back from my home country, and I have no problem reentry LAX.
IO just ask me where you been? I said, (My home country name) how many days ? I said, 12 days. He didn't see my GC and my possport, just stamp on my NP and scan my GC, and said, you have nice day. :p
welcome back blackbird8888 .
did you bring your son with you ?