Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receipt Notice

Hi Guys,

My RIR EB2 was filed(SWA) on Oct 04. My lawyer has not received the receipt number yet.
Is anybody in the forum is in the same bout.
I have seen some of the users in the forum filed their cases around Mid sept and early OCt.
Please post your filing date and Receipt notice date.
Usually how long it will take to receive atleast receipt number.

04/10/2004 File Date: No receipt number yet.

Thanks in advance.

AJVR

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates ? what dates are they processig exactly.

I have been trying to call the SESA people from last 3 days. Every time it is going to their voice message.
Did any body tried?

Vj

IL SWA receipt and forwarded to Regional(or BEC)

AJVR said:
Hi Guys,

My RIR EB2 was filed(SWA) on Oct 04. My lawyer has not received the receipt number yet.
Is anybody in the forum is in the same bout.
I have seen some of the users in the forum filed their cases around Mid sept and early OCt.
Please post your filing date and Receipt notice date.
Usually how long it will take to receive atleast receipt number.

04/10/2004 File Date: No receipt number yet.

Thanks in advance.

AJVR

Files RIR at IL SWA on 03/01/2004. Received receipt from IL SWA on 12/16/2004 that my case was transferred to Regional(may be BEC) on 12/16/2004 with a PD of 03/05/2004.

PD March 2nd 2004

My attorney spoke to SWA a week back. Told me that my case is assigned to an analyst and will enquire again in two weeks.

kalifornia_resi said:
Files RIR at IL SWA on 03/01/2004. Received receipt from IL SWA on 12/16/2004 that my case was transferred to Regional(may be BEC) on 12/16/2004 with a PD of 03/05/2004.

BRCs have started sending out letters to the attorneys or representatives or employer

Hi

I am new to this firm,I replying to these firm as recently my company filed from IL.As i was going through websites i came across these Article.Any guru's have updates?

As i was following the thread we are pretty much talking about NPC and BRC.Please do let us know if guru's have some information or updates.

Thanx

koolbaap

12/19/2004: Advisory for Relocated Permanent Labor Certification Application Filers or Their Representatives

As we reported earlier, the unopened cases are currently continuously transferred from the state offices and regional offices to the Backlog Reduction Centers (BRC) in Philadelphia and Dallas. These BRCs have started sending out letters to the attorneys or representatives or employers (in unrepresented cases) with the request to respond within 45 days from the date of letters. If they fail to respond within 45 days, such applications will be considered abandoned and denied. In the represented cases, the legal counsels or other representatives of the applicants are very mindful of this rule. However, those employers who filed the applications without an attorney or other representatives may miss the deadline to the response.
The situation may be critical when the representatives or employers have relocated without updating the new addresses to the State offices or Regional Certifying officers. At this time, there is no clear guidelines from the DOL as to how the applicants or their representatives should update the addresses. This will be particularly troublesome when the applicants do not know whether their cases are still at the state or regional offices or have been transferred to the BRCs. It is also not clear whether the BRC letters can be forwarded by the U.S. Postal Services. Traditionally, the address change could be effected only by the amendment of the ETA 750 forms which involved return of the forms by the state or regional offices to allow the applicants to change the addresses on the forms. As the DOL is currently undergoing the reorganization process and things are not well streamlined to deal with such amendment process during this transitional period, it is urged that the DOL releases a guidance on procedure to amend the applications by those who moved such that they properly receive the notices and do not face the risk of being denied for failure to respond within 45 days of the BRC notices. It is also urged that either DOL or BRCs posts the case numbers on its website that have been transferred to the BRC or develop online status check system. This will allow the people to learn which agencies they should deal with to report the change of addresses!
Attorneys or representives who moved may file a new G-28 as quickly as possible not to experience a crisis. This reporter is in the process of changing the suite number in the building and intends to do so.

What is the status of illinois SESA

Did any body contacted IL SESA. Any updates? I have called up 312 793 6831, Its going for voice message to leave the details.

VJ

Thanks AJVR. I just called up that number but it went to voicemail and it says to leave a voice message with the case number and she would return the call in the order they are received. I don't have a case number yet. Is there any other number that I should be trying?

Thanks.

Action Plan

kalifornia_resi said:

What is your action plan. Are you going to wait for BEC to clear or convert it to PERM. Any body who is planning it to convert to PERM??

Now since the dates of the Chicago state labor are showing as May 2004 which is a good news that it has moved since last month. Does anyone know what is going to be their fate once they get decided? Will they be sent to NPC/BRC ?

Rir Chicago:

I talked with the lady last week, she said RIR cases are processed in Chicago itself. only Regular cases are going to move to BEC.

It make sense after seeing the dates. Regular cases Moved from Aprl 2001 to Jan 2003. So they transfered all cases before Jan 2003,

Please post your priority dates:

My PD Oct 04 2004.

Not yet received even receipt notice, They always saying in two weeks we will receive receipt! I do not know when!

So do you mean that this is it ...Once State gets cleared then there is no further adjudication required for RIR cases ?

My PD at IL State was May-15-2004

great, at least its moving

This is really good news. Atleast dates are moving.
Did any one received any updates. i have applied in april 2004. I contacted my attorney , he says he did not received any reponse.

VJ

I had a detailed conversation with my lawyer to ask about my case that was filed at IL SWA on May 15th. He said that the current dates that are put on the website are not true. The reality as he said was that all the cases are being sent to BRC. He also mentioned that we can hope that the cases get cleared within 2 years as that is what BRC's scheduled target is . But one should not forget that DOL could overrun this time limit also.

they already have started to dilly dally

According to DOL, the elimination process will take from 24 months to 30 months from march 28th 2005.

soon it will become 30 to 36 months..

priority date @ SESA

AJVR,
I'm in the same boat as you. Mine was filed with IL-SESA 15th Sept 04. But no communication yet from SESA. So, I do not know what is my priority date :confused: . I was wondering how could you know priority date from SESA. Did you call them up or from your attorney?

Thank you.

AJVR said:
I talked with the lady last week, she said RIR cases are processed in Chicago itself. only Regular cases are going to move to BEC.

It make sense after seeing the dates. Regular cases Moved from Aprl 2001 to Jan 2003. So they transfered all cases before Jan 2003,

Please post your priority dates:

My PD Oct 04 2004.

Not yet received even receipt notice, They always saying in two weeks we will receive receipt! I do not know when!

Any response or any updates from ILLINOIS SESA

Hi , this forum is moving slowly. no body is posting , no updates.

Did you guys hear any thing from SESA or your attorney.

I spoke to my attorney regarding the dates they published on immigration .com and DOL site. he says it is not true. The fact is they are all in BEC now. and he does not know the date when they might clear.

Is this right.
any body?

ilgc2004 said:
AJVR,
I'm in the same boat as you. Mine was filed with IL-SESA 15th Sept 04. But no communication yet from SESA. So, I do not know what is my priority date :confused: . I was wondering how could you know priority date from SESA. Did you call them up or from your attorney?

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply,

I got my priority date because my traditional labor was filed on sept 03 and we withdrawn the app and refiled as rir, withdrawal notice indicates rir priority date, no receipt or anything is received for rir, talked with the lady in swa she said rir cases will move to regional office chicago, may be after that they move to bec,

no news after that.

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Status
Not open for further replies.