If your 485 reached on July2 post your updates here

July2nd filers updated list and EAD card

Received my EAD today by mail. That was something AWESOME!!!

Congratulations GCKahaanhai! enjoy the moment.

One question: Will the EAD card come directly to applicant or may come to lawyer or company address,
In your case, it came directly to you..?

Thanks a lot.
Sanjay.

Sanjay -

485 receipt will go to your lawyer...but the EAD and AP approvals/cards will come directly to you.

GCKahaanHai - My case timeline is exactly like yours...only thing is mine went to NSC and the checks have not cleared yet. Neither do I have a receipt. In anycase, your progress is definitely encouraging.

Sanjay -

485 receipt will go to your lawyer...but the EAD and AP approvals/cards will come directly to you.

GCKahaanHai - My case timeline is exactly like yours...only thing is mine went to NSC and the checks have not cleared yet. Neither do I have a receipt. In anycase, your progress is definitely encouraging.

Should we receive any receipts for EAD, AP or the card etc will arrive directly?

EAD Card

Congratulations GCKahaanhai! enjoy the moment.

One question: Will the EAD card come directly to applicant or may come to lawyer or company address,
In your case, it came directly to you..?

Thanks a lot.
Sanjay.

Sanjay,

The EAD comes directly by mail to the applicant. The mail had a Tx address and came directly to me.

J BARRET? Anyone..................

I am sure there are more then me this gentleman is taking care of...;) ;) ;)

Should we receive any receipts for EAD, AP or the card etc will arrive directly?

Gamin,

On Friday, My attorney sent a mail saying she received the receipts for I-485, EAD, AP and my I-140 all together as a package. She was supposed to fax it to me monday, but the top part of the receipt was not legible in the fax. But not getting to know the receipt number was good. I got to have a pleasant surprise when I got home and found the EAD Card. But to answer your question, the receipts go to the attorney and the cards come to you directly.

If you have not completed your finger printing before your EAD, then there is a small notation saying "Finger Print Not Available"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thanks for the info, i just got my receipt notices (copies) from my attorney. Status for EAD does says that
On August 24, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Signature updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also received an email later today saying, EAD approval notices sent. Looks like my EAD card is in the mail. Hopefully should receive them by day after tomorrow.

proteinpeptide

proteinpeptide.....

My application was recived by Borat...oops J Barrat:D ;) ...at 10:26 at NSC...NO ACTION SO FAR.....

vsach and proteinpeptide

Our package was also received by J Barret.
There were 4 applications in the package and 2 of them have got receipt notice (apporx 10 days back).
We are still waiting.....
Our 140 was approved from TSC .Not sure if it has anything to do with the delay.

485 receipts

Rakshak,

Good to hear someone got receipts whose application was received by J. Barret. Could you please tell us whether you got your receipts from Texas or Nebraska (for 2 application)? In other words, is it a NSC ---> TSC transfer case for I485? Thx.

Vsach,
Several people are in same boat, so hang in there.

It is very likely that people who filed on July 2 at NSC and still haven't got receipts, their cases are transferred to TSC for one or other reason. Because according to August 24 frontlog update by USCIS, NSC is issuing receipts to July 25 onwards cases, while TSC is still stuck on July 2nd.

Biometrics Notice Received

Today, received biometrics appointment notice email from my attorney. The appoinment is set for 9/15. See signature for more details.

I-485,EAD,Advance parole Recipts received.

My lawyer filed I-485,EAD,Advance Parole on July 02,2007 at TSC for me and I got all receipts 08/29/2007.

1) doesitmatter'wife/NSC/EB2-India/Dec 2001/July 2/7.55(AM)/Fedex/No news
2) vas_anth/ NSC / EB-3 India / 05Jan2006 / July 2 / 10:25AM / Fedex / no news
3) alsora'07 / NSC / EB-3 RoW / 19Dec2005 / July 2 / 8:46AM / UPS / Notice date: Aug 4
4) jay22 / NSC / EB-3 India / Jul 2003 / July 2 / 10.33AM / Fedex / no news
5) nervewreck/ NSC / EB-3 India / Aug2002 / July 2 / 9:01 AM / Fedex / no news
6) Vas/ NSC / EB-2 India / Jan 2006 / July 2 / 9:00 AM / Fedex / no news
7) reddyk/NSC/EB-2 India/Jan06/July2/7.55(AM)/FedEx/NO News
8) Zinc/NSC/EB-3 RoW/Jan05/July02/9:30AM/FedEx/No news
9) kalibp / NSC ? / EB-3 / Aug 03 / July02 / 12.00 / XXX / Notice date: Aug 10
10) caliducas/NSC/EB-3/Oct06/July03/9:03AM/FedEx/no news
11) dsmpraveen/NSC/EB3 - India/Sep 2002/Jul 2/11:11 AM/USPS/No News
12) 9years/TSC/EB3 - India/Oct 2003/Jul 2/10:23 AM/FeDex/No News
13) gceeker05/NSC/EB3 - India/Oct 2002/Jul 2/11:34 AM/USPS/No News
14) Rxindy / NSC / EB3 - India / Dec 2006 / Jul 2 / 10:25 / Fedex / No news
15) july-485 / NSC / EB2 / ? / July 2 / 9:01 / FedEx / checks cashed on august 1st
16) proteinpeptide/ NSC / EB2 - India / Jul 2 / 10.30 AM / FedEx / No news
17) seeklabor/NSC/EB2/July2/FedEx/no news
18)marwan234/NSC/EB3/july 2/USPS/no friggin news
19)GCKahaanHai/TSC/EB3/July2/FedEx/Receipt for I-485, EAD, AP received by Attorneys 8/24/2007/EAD received 8/27/2007/Biometric Interview on 9/15/2007
20) Ordinaria/ NSC/ EB3 - ROW/ July 3/ FedEx/ No news
21) smmgc/NSC/EB2-India/July 2nd/UPS/No news
22)Rakshak/NSC?/EB3-India/Nov-2002/July2nd/11:35am/FedEx/No News
23)shovin/NSC/EB3-India/March-2004/July2nd/8:26am/DHL/checks cashed on Aug 24th
24)Ferdie/NSC/EB2- India/Jan 2006/ RD July 6,2007/ DHL/ No news
25)gamin786/TSC/EB?/?/July 2nd/Check cashed August 22.

Mine reached at NSC on July 2

Here is my detail
LC - PD 07/2005 AP - 10/2005
I-140 - AP - 04/2006
I-485 - RD -07/02/2007
- ND- 08/09/2007
FP ???????
EAD ????????

Rakshak,

Good to hear someone got receipts whose application was received by J. Barret. Could you please tell us whether you got your receipts from Texas or Nebraska (for 2 application)? In other words, is it a NSC ---> TSC transfer case for I485? Thx.

Vsach,
Several people are in same boat, so hang in there.

It is very likely that people who filed on July 2 at NSC and still haven't got receipts, their cases are transferred to TSC for one or other reason. Because according to August 24 frontlog update by USCIS, NSC is issuing receipts to July 25 onwards cases, while TSC is still stuck on July 2nd.

Hi proteinpeptide and other guru people,
Mine one is still not yet cashed, according to my company-lawyer, it is NSC-july2 filer, is there any way that you could know that it is transfered to TSC....? and according to their published website (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes082407.pdf)
TSC is stuck in 06/30, but you wrote it is 07/02, is there any other publication...?

Thanks a lot.
mine one is 17th in this list.