I485_2002_Tracker

Please download the excel file to your computer. Add your info and attach the updated file. Otherwise, just send your info and I will update the file later. Good luck. :)

Updated my info

I have updated my info. My colleague who is also in Atlanta with ND-5/31/2002 recd his FP notices today (12/06/2004). My ND is 6/11/2002 so hopefully within a couple of weeks I should also recieve our FP notices!

Thank you all for your inputs. It is not easy to see a pattern in TSC activities …. :confused: The good news is that it should take around 1-2 months between FP and approval. There are of course exceptions, but there seems to be a correlation between the FP-AD time difference and the I-485 RD. In other words, getting the FP should mean the waiting will be most likely over soon. Please just hang on, don’t give up hope and keep updating the track document.

Best regards,

All4Green

:)

The tracker is a great idea for those of us waiting. I hope that people will continue to fill it in. I notice that the June/July applicants are just getting FP notices now. I am hoping that will be the case for me (Jul 8 02). Lets pray that the wait for all of us will soon be over.

The list maintained in the spreadsheet should be maintained in sequence on the basis of Reciept Date, I guess.

Khush

I am an early 2003 filer
-----------------------
RD-> 01/13/03
FP-> 03/07/03
RFE->n/a
AD->n/a

Can the owner of the file add me to the list (may be a seperate tab for 2003 filers)

Thanks

I 140/485 RD- 12/05/2002
EB3 Concurrent.
I140- AD July 2003
First FP- Jan 2003(Primary Applicant only)
2 EAD & 2 AP so far.
No FP notice yet.
No RFE yet.

Khush