I485 RFE-please advise

R2006

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I140 was approved and I485 was pending. On I485 application I received an email today from cris saying that request for addition evidence. Worried about what could be the RFE. How to respond for that because doing my self. What is the time line to respond RFE. Please advise I am in very tense. Thank you.

Hi,

My I140 was approved and I485 was pending. On I485 application I received an email today from cris saying that request for addition evidence. Worried about what could be the RFE. How to respond for that because doing my self. What is the time line to respond RFE. Please advise I am in very tense. Thank you.

Relax!!RFE can be for any missing document like birth certificate, marriage certificate, and medicals.if you changed employer and did not invoke AC21 then may be they are asking for new employer job offer letter . Wait for the RFE and then send what is asked. Time to send will be on RFE letter.

Hi,

Time is one month or three months to respond depending on the type of the RFE

I485-rfe

Relax!!RFE can be for any missing document like birth certificate, marriage certificate, and medicals.if you changed employer and did not invoke AC21 then may be they are asking for new employer job offer letter . Wait for the RFE and then send what is asked. Time to send will be on RFE letter.

Thank you for the reply. My birth certificate was late registered. expecting RFE on this, if so waht to do.

Thank you for the reply.

My birth certificate was late registered. expecting RFE on this, if so waht to do.
--------------------------------
2 affidavits from Parents/relatives (If you are from India then your parents can make the affidavits before notary public or executive magistrate on stamp paper. Your name, DOB, Place of Birth, parents names should match with your info as on your passport. )

-----------

I485-rfe

-----------

Hi all,
To day I received my I- 485 RFE along with a red envelop and one month time line. I-140 applied through lawyer in EB1 and approved in sept 2007. I 485 did my self afer that. Here is the RFE,
Please submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in your field of extraordinary ability. Such evidence may include, but not limited to; a currently dated letter from your present employer; copies of recent or ongoing publication or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships or such documentation confirming that you continue to be engaged in your area of extraordinary ability as described in the underlying form I-140 immigration petition.
Please advise me what to do, go back to my lawyer with these, I am not changed my employment.

Hi all,
To day I received my I- 485 RFE along with a red envelop and one month time line. I-140 applied through lawyer in EB1 and approved in sept 2007. I 485 did my self afer that. Here is the RFE,
Please submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in your field of extraordinary ability. Such evidence may include, but not limited to; a currently dated letter from your present employer; copies of recent or ongoing publication or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships or such documentation confirming that you continue to be engaged in your area of extraordinary ability as described in the underlying form I-140 immigration petition.
Please advise me what to do, go back to my lawyer with these, I am not changed my employment.

**** go to lawyer that filed EB1 based I-140 petition.

I don’t know your field in extraordinary ability. You filed EB1 on the base of extraordinary ability. if you are working in the same field then get letter from employer. Employer letter should be for permanent job offer and on separate letter you can write that you are working in the same extraordinary filed. Suppose you filed extraordinary ability I-140 and your field was Motion Picture and Television Arts then you need to be working in Motion Picture and Television Art and need permanent job offer from Employer who is in Motion pictures and Television Arts and statement from you that you will continue working in the same Motion picture and Television Arts after I-485 approval. Also attach what you did and are doing in your extraordinary ability filed after filing I-140.