I140 ---NOT--- transferred from CSC to TSC

I think they will approve our 140 and 485 in one go.
Since 485 dates are changing after may 1st they are waiting on that.

srignram said:
My wild guess is that service centers are aggressive in clearing 485 papers and this trend will continue for atleast 1 more month.This is the reason TSC does not want to touch concurrent papers.May be at the beginning of june they pick up concurrent 140's and chances of 140 and 485 approvals are bright.But you never what kind of unexpected obstacles in this journey. Let us hope for the best.

M y PD is already current

gc_line said:
I think they will approve our 140 and 485 in one go.
Since 485 dates are changing after may 1st they are waiting on that.
My PD is MAy,2002, so it is already current.

srignram,

Actually, its "Hmm..." not "Mmm..."

srignram said:
My wild guess is that service centers are aggressive in clearing 485 papers and this trend will continue for atleast 1 more month.This is the reason TSC does not want to touch concurrent papers.May be at the beginning of june they pick up concurrent 140's and chances of 140 and 485 approvals are bright.But you never what kind of unexpected obstacles in this journey. Let us hope for the best.

April 21st Service Center Processing Times - published

April 21st Service Center Processing Times - published

To perm_faq

Hi perm_faq,

Mine is EB2 concurrent case. RD 9/27/05 Case number is wac05257xxxxx. the case have been transfered to TSC. I wonder if you have any idea about how many september cases are left untouched. It's almost 7 months.

Thanks

batzhou

batzhou said:
Hi perm_faq,

Mine is EB2 concurrent case. RD 9/27/05 Case number is wac05257xxxxx. the case have been transfered to TSC. I wonder if you have any idea about how many september cases are left untouched. It's almost 7 months.

Thanks

batzhou

batzhou, I have the same notice date as yours. Mine is also a concurrent application (EB2-NIW). Transferred to TSC on March 23rd. No news after that.

I can easily name 10 people in this forum who filed in September, and waiting
for 140. I have not seen any EB3 concurrent filer though. I guess, almost all
EB2, EB1 concurrent filers are waiting.

8th month is almost there, not sure how long we have to wait.

batzhou said:
Hi perm_faq,

Thanks

batzhou

One of my collegues got his 140 approved last week from TSC. His RD was 09/20/2005. EB3. HIs case was txfed from csc.

Hi all

I am new user in this group.

I had submitted my I-140 in CSC on 18 Aug 05.RFE is on 15 March 06.Any body have idea how much time it will take to aproove my case. My I-140 is for Shedule A job

140 RFE cases

Does CSC update the LUDs these days on 140 RFE cases (issued before April 1st 2006)which are still processed in CSC?

Forget LUD and stuff, its quite happy if those guys can touch any application timely. Correct.
Regarding LUDs, I think they less care about it. I have come across many people
saying that online case status or LUD are the ones that are not guaranteed to
change, some times they update it and some times not.

bostonian_27 said:
Does CSC update the LUDs these days on 140 RFE cases (issued before April 1st 2006)which are still processed in CSC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we assume count down has started for 140 approval

that have been sitting past 8 months? What do you think?

perm_faq said:
that have been sitting past 8 months? What do you think?

My application has been sitting since 11/29/05 (WAC06044*). Awaiting approval...

Buddy,
My case is sitting sonce 9/28/2005. What do you think... its been there for long time. I think they will speed up processing our applications.

kcg said:
My application has been sitting since 11/29/05 (WAC06044*). Awaiting approval...

Ray,

Can you briefly tell me, how did you responded to the 'ability to pay' RFE?

Ray S. said:
is there anybody from Sep who has not recd. a fingerprint notice?

I applied in sep. still no sign of biometrics. The new receipts indicate one has to wait for a biometrics letter. Who will receive it the attorney or the applicant?

perm_faq

Thanks.

perm_faq said:
I can easily name 10 people in this forum who filed in September, and waiting
for 140. I have not seen any EB3 concurrent filer though. I guess, almost all
EB2, EB1 concurrent filers are waiting.

8th month is almost there, not sure how long we have to wait.

ID-panger
140/485 concurrent filing=yes
csc-> TSC transfer =no
EB=3
Rd=07/12/2005
ND=09/20/2005
LUD=4/08/2006 ->my lawyer requested for status and was told to wait
RFE=No