I140 ---NOT--- transferred from CSC to TSC

Actually, I am not sure where is my case. Online status is not right. Because,
my other petitions are approved, but the online status is still in "received" state.
If I go with analogy, then there are many chances that my case is transferred
to TSC, because, there are many cases filed in Sept'05 are transferred to TSC.

So what do you think?

friendly_ask said:
Now, do you think that your 140 has been transferred to TSC?

My attorney told me that my 140 should be in TSC.
I am really afraid that my I-140 might be lost, because I received
my EAD's approval on Mar. 23 (i.e., shift day) . They refered to
my 140 and 485 when reviewing my EAD application.
So, My dependants' 485s were transferred while my 140 & 485
might be lost.

perm_faq said:
Actually, I am not sure where is my case. Online status is not right. Because,
my other petitions are approved, but the online status is still in "received" state.
If I go with analogy, then there are many chances that my case is transferred
to TSC, because, there are many cases filed in Sept'05 are transferred to TSC.

So what do you think?

Hi

friendly_ask said:
might be lost.
My 140/485 along with my dependents 485 were transfered on march,22 06.We also recieved notices for each one of us regarding 485 transfer and my employer recieved the notice for 140 transfer.So if you haven't recieved anything for your 485 transfer i think you should inquire.
perm-faq,
if you haven't recieved anything for your 485 transfer i think you should inquire.

Hello perm_faq,
TSC processing dates have been updated yesterday on the AILA website. In their new report, they are showing 01/19 as the processing dates for all categories.

srignram,

My attorney is not willing to initiate the inquiry, though I had mentioned these
so and so problems. So there is no option rather than waiting.

I will not go with the online status, because, as I said, there were couple of
petitions are already approved, but still the online status does not say so.
It might be true that my case is transferred to TSC. Are there any chances
that our petitions get lost with in USCIS. I doubt it....

Also my attorney was saying that, my petition might got touched already and
that particular adjudicator might be one leave or some thing. So...Iam taking
lot of reasonings and not sure which one is true.

If any of those concurrent cases filed in Sept'05 gets approved then its
defintely a issue. What do you think ?

srignram said:
My 140/485 along with my dependents 485 were transfered on march,22 06.We also recieved notices for each one of us regarding 485 transfer and my employer recieved the notice for 140 transfer.So if you haven't recieved anything for your 485 transfer i think you should inquire.
perm-faq,
if you haven't recieved anything for your 485 transfer i think you should inquire.

we are really in a pitiable state

perm_faq said:
srignram,

My attorney is not willing to initiate the inquiry, though I had mentioned these
so and so problems. So there is no option rather than waiting.

I will not go with the online status, because, as I said, there were couple of
petitions are already approved, but still the online status does not say so.
It might be true that my case is transferred to TSC. Are there any chances
that our petitions get lost with in USCIS. I doubt it....

Also my attorney was saying that, my petition might got touched already and
that particular adjudicator might be one leave or some thing. So...Iam taking
lot of reasonings and not sure which one is true.

If any of those concurrent cases filed in Sept'05 gets approved then its
defintely a issue. What do you think ?
My guess is that since you have not recieved any notice for 485 transfer your papers might be with CSC as pointed out by your atorney.Why concurrently filed cases are not touched by any of the service centers is a mystery.Now we dont have any choice but to wait patiently,how long is the million dollor question.

Iam even not sure that why CSC did not forwarded my 485 papers to TSC
while they process 140? Do you think, they will hold my 485 papers until they
adjudicate 140?

USCIS should have published the details of "Bi-specialization program"
rather than saying simply when they are starting this process,
like April 1st..blah, blah....

Correct!

srignram said:
My guess is that since you have not recieved any notice for 485 transfer your papers might be with CSC as pointed out by your atorney.Why concurrently filed cases are not touched by any of the service centers is a mystery.Now we dont have any choice but to wait patiently,how long is the million dollor question.

Whats your 140 online status says? Was there any LUD? And whats your
RD, ND for your 140?

My feeling is that, they are not touching any of the concurrent applications
(EB 1,2,3) whatever it is.

friendly_ask said:
might be lost.

Exactly. I think, Aila's TSC report, dated 01/19/06 will be the one that USCIS
will be publishing by next week.

That means... oh-law prediction is correct!

2006gc said:
Hello perm_faq,
TSC processing dates have been updated yesterday on the AILA website. In their new report, they are showing 01/19 as the processing dates for all categories.

perm_faq said:
Exactly. I think, Aila's TSC report, dated 01/19/06 will be the one that USCIS
will be publishing by next week.

That means... oh-law prediction is correct!
This doesnt make much sense to me. The date is supposed to specify the date, before which all applications have been processed. So how can they show the date to be 01/19 when we know there are a lot of applications left to be processed. Am I missing a point here?

Steps to run the scanner

Actually, following are the steps involved in running the scanner:

1) Needed to create the database for 083 - 089 USCIS work days that you mentioned in the WAC receipt numbers.
2) Building database takes several hours (for me it took about 1 1/2 days for 8 days database) after preparing the exhaustive list of proxies. Otherwise, limited set of proxies (USCIS only allows Max 250 querries per day per proxy server).
3) Once database creation is done, which is a one time deal, then all it is required is to '-refresh' each day to see the progress.
4) This scanner script's -report option lets you to generate summary report in various ways thats helpful for your analysis.

So, please don't take me wrong, I can help you to run the scanner if you would like. But it is no less than 2 days efforts (good to do it in the weekends) to get your first report.

2006gc said:
hello perm_faq,
May I request your help to run the scanner to check the case transferred from VSC. I suspect that VSC is not properly updating my information. Similar to yours, I did not get a LUD after finger printing and even after AP approval.
Can you run and send me a scanner report for EAC060835xxxx and EAC060895xxxx ? VSC has started transferring I-140 to NSC and TSC. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahaly,

Actually, I have been closely monitoring Aila's service center reports, Vs USCIS reports for the past a months or so.

Aila's website reports first then after a week or so, USCIS is publishing the same reports.

If you are asking "The date is supposed to specify the date, before which all applications have been processed." , I think, TSC is reporting cycle is every 1st & 15th month, where as USCIS reporting cycle is somewhere 6th-10th and 21st - 26th of every month. There is a delay of week or so. I think, USCIS needs to wait reports from all centers before it can publish it.

ahaly, Iam sending the database in e-mail just now.

ahaly said:
This doesnt make much sense to me. The date is supposed to specify the date, before which all applications have been processed. So how can they show the date to be 01/19 when we know there are a lot of applications left to be processed. Am I missing a point here?

Ahaly : I just Emailed 10days database

I just Emailed it, See for :

Attachment: wac_001.db.previous wac_001.db.previous (15k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_002.db.previous wac_002.db.previous (27k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_003.db.previous wac_003.db.previous (30k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_004.db.previous wac_004.db.previous (21k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_005.db.previous wac_005.db.previous (22k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_006.db.previous wac_006.db.previous (27k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_009.db.previous wac_009.db.previous (31k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_258.db.previous wac_258.db.previous (10k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_259.db.previous wac_259.db.previous (21k) [Remove] No virus threat detected
Attachment: wac_260.db.previous wac_260.db.previous (25k) [Remove] No virus threat detected

perm_faq said:
ahaly,

Actually, I have been closely monitoring Aila's service center reports, Vs USCIS reports for the past a months or so.

Aila's website reports first then after a week or so, USCIS is publishing the same reports.

If you are asking "The date is supposed to specify the date, before which all applications have been processed." , I think, TSC is reporting cycle is every 1st & 15th month, where as USCIS reporting cycle is somewhere 6th-10th and 21st - 26th of every month. There is a delay of week or so. I think, USCIS needs to wait reports from all centers before it can publish it.

ahaly, Iam sending the database in e-mail just now.

Whether you consider the dates for AILA or from USCIS - in either case, the dates are not right. Because we know that application from Sept to mid-Jan havnt been processed yet.

It would be a miracle if TSC processes them in next 1 week before USCIS releases the dates officially.

ahaly,

I think you are not getting the concept here. If you look at USCIS (any service center) processing reports, they never report as you said. If they publish 140 dates as (lets say) Jan 01, 2006. According to them, it does not mean that "all the applications" prior to that date are "processed/adjudicated" completely...and done! They go by what petitions are "touched" and by what date. Here is why?

- Because, the whole number of petitions are shared among the adjudicators, and one guy is fast and one guy is slow.
- Some of the cases are touched and pending due to RFE or whatever!
- Some petitions are pending due to waiting for some other thing like name check blah, blah... Correct!

Take example of 485 petitions, Currently TSC is currently "working" on cases filed by date: Sept 30, 2005. Does it means, every one prior that date received green card?

So, to answer your question, the dates are not right. Because we know that application from Sept to mid-Jan havnt been processed yet. : Dates does not give that accuracy that you are referring to. It just gives an approximation as to what USCIS is currently "working on" and what cases are getting touched.

So thats why USCIS is such a complex and one of the slowest departments in the world. By the way, no one should expect any miracles from USCIS. Its lot better for us, if they stick to their regular schedules and time-frames. Remember, December, 2005 until Feb'06. They have not done any thing. No case is moved or touched. I was watching the case movement every day....YES, every day. So you got the point?

ahaly said:
Whether you consider the dates for AILA or from USCIS - in either case, the dates are not right. Because we know that application from Sept to mid-Jan havnt been processed yet.

It would be a miracle if TSC processes them in next 1 week before USCIS releases the dates officially.

Interesting info

This is what I got from my attorney.
"We were advised that any cases that are transferred, we must allow the US CIS at least 60 days before making a case status inquiry. The US CIS needs at least 60 days to process the transferred cases into their system and assign new reviewing officers to the cases."
Hope this helps people what to expect and when things might get moving again."

I saw this above message in murthy.com.

Basically, my attorney is of the same opinion too. Thats why did not wanted to initiate inquiry, though I stated all the issues. I have no option than waiting...

srignram said:
"We were advised that any cases that are transferred, we must allow the US CIS at least 60 days before making a case status inquiry. The US CIS needs at least 60 days to process the transferred cases into their system and assign new reviewing officers to the cases."

srignram,

Whats your expectations? Do you think we are away by few weeks or months with what USCIS is currently processing the 140s? This is terribly taking longer than expected... Isn't it?

srignram said:

Mmm

perm_faq said:
srignram,

Whats your expectations? Do you think we are away by few weeks or months with what USCIS is currently processing the 140s? This is terribly taking longer than expected... Isn't it?
My wild guess is that service centers are aggressive in clearing 485 papers and this trend will continue for atleast 1 more month.This is the reason TSC does not want to touch concurrent papers.May be at the beginning of june they pick up concurrent 140's and chances of 140 and 485 approvals are bright.But you never what kind of unexpected obstacles in this journey. Let us hope for the best.