I140/I485 concurrent filing

srsin

Registered Users (C)
When you are filing concurrent I140/485, do you not need any letter from employer for I485 when filing concurrent with I140. Employer has signed I140 petition. Anybody knows this please confirm urgently. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are filing concurrent I140/485, do you not need any letter from employer for I485 when filing concurrent with I140. Employer has signed I140 petition. Anybody knows this please confirm urgently. thanks.

You need separate Job description letter showing salary, duties and responsibilities, saying that the position is permanent .....etc and should be included in the package.

You need separate Job description letter showing salary, duties and responsibilities, saying that the position is permanent .....etc and should be included in the package.

Lawyer is going to file my concurrent 140/485/ead/ap in one or two days. Question is how soon will lawyer receives the receipts. Does each application has separate receipt, if so all receipts are sent at the same time to lawyer. Thanks.

In my case, receipts were received within 5 business days. I am not sure if it was fast becuase my I140 within the concurrent filing was applied under Premium. My I140 premium was approved within 8 business days.

Lawyer is going to file my concurrent 140/485/ead/ap in one or two days. Question is how soon will lawyer receives the receipts. Does each application has separate receipt, if so all receipts are sent at the same time to lawyer. Thanks.

In my case, receipts were received within 5 business days. I am not sure if it was fast becuase my I140 within the concurrent filing was applied under Premium. My I140 premium was approved within 8 business days.

My 140 is also being applied under Premium Processing within concurrent processing. Since it is concurrent, it will be mailed instead of online. so you mean you got all 4 separate receipt numbers within 5 days. Thanks.

Concurrent filing-Who can and how?

I have a question-could someone please clarify who can file I140 aND I485 concurrently and if so what is the process?
Thanks

I have a question-could someone please clarify who can file I140 aND I485 concurrently and if so what is the process?
Thanks
Once your labor is approved and if your PD is current then you can file I140/485 concurrently.

I-485 timeline

I hope my LC will be approved in a couple of months since I just received AI. If I stay current then I would do concurrent filing and pay for I-140 PP.

How shall I estimate the time needed to get my I-485 approved? If all goes well I hope to apply for it in July. Does my LC PD come into play? EB2 vs EB3? What factors?

Thanks

I-485 timeline

I hope my LC will be approved in a couple of months since I just received AI. If I stay current then I would do concurrent filing and pay for I-140 PP.

How shall I estimate the time needed to get my I-485 approved? If all goes well I hope to apply for it in July. Does my LC PD come into play? EB2 vs EB3? What factors?

Thanks

I just came to know that my I-140 is approved. I also filed my 485 concurrently.
My question is that now as my I-140 is approved, will they send the approval notice to my lawyer and then he will send it to service center/department who is processing 485, for further process or now it is between I-140 and 485department?

I just came to know that my I-140 is approved. I also filed my 485 concurrently.
My question is that now as my I-140 is approved, will they send the approval notice to my lawyer and then he will send it to service center/department who is processing 485, for further process or now it is between I-140 and 485department?
How you come to know it is approved without receiving notices. Beacuse mine is also 140/485 concurrently filed in around 03/19 and Lawyer was not yet received the reciepts as of on 03/30. My 140 is also filed as PP.

My Lawyer received the email. Also I sent my personal $1000.00 Check for PP.
Which is cleared from my account and there was a Case No. printed on the back of check. Which shows it is cleared.

My Lawyer received the email. Also I sent my personal $1000.00 Check for PP.
Which is cleared from my account and there was a Case No. printed on the back of check. Which shows it is cleared.

One more question, did your lawyer sent a concurrent 140/485 by mail. or did he file the 140 electronically. just wondering.

He sent everthing by mail.

I have question about EAD/AP and Finger Printing. Will I receive my EAD and AP or my Lawyer will receive it?

When I should expect notice for FP?

Will appreciate your answers.

I-140 & I-485 - Basic questions

Hi,
DOL /DBEC approved my labour on Apr,02,2007. My PD is Apr 2003 ( OHIO/DBEC )and EB2 -RIR status. I have following basic Q
1. Am I eligible for concurrent I 140 & 485 filing? where can I check this info /status
2. is it suggested to go for Consular Processing ?

Thanks,
AnbFL
PD APR2003/OHIO/EB2/RIR

He sent everthing by mail.

I have question about EAD/AP and Finger Printing. Will I receive my EAD and AP or my Lawyer will receive it?

When I should expect notice for FP?

Will appreciate your answers.

Hi Malik
Have you got your receipts. Mine is filed 140/485 almost 3 weeks back around same time yours. i called lawyer today and he said he has not received yet receipts but should come soon and my 140 is filed as PP. Because my colleagues just I140 was filed after me and his got approved today. so just wondering do you have got receipts.

Not yet. Anxiously waiting for FP notice. About receipts, my lawyer received it within a week. And then he mailed those to me, which I NEVER received. So I have to call National Customer Services Center to get the receipt nos. The office gave me 3 receipts nos (485/EAD/AP) to me and spoke to my wife to gave her 3 nos. for her applications (485/EAD/AP).

So if you have not received receipt nos. yet, you can call NCSC.

Dates!

Not yet. Anxiously waiting for FP notice. About receipts, my lawyer received it within a week. And then he mailed those to me, which I NEVER received. So I have to call National Customer Services Center to get the receipt nos. The office gave me 3 receipts nos (485/EAD/AP) to me and spoke to my wife to gave her 3 nos. for her applications (485/EAD/AP).

So if you have not received receipt nos. yet, you can call NCSC.
Hi Malik,
Could you possible update your signature so your I140/I485 dates show.
Pls see my signature.
Thanks