I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

PCC is it enough to get it from the local consulate?

Hi,
  My I140 was approved in the last week of January. The lawyer asked me to get the PCC from all the places i have lived after age 16. I think i have covered a lot of cities in India and it will be really big task to get PCC from every place.
Is it enough to get the PCC from the local Indian embassy.

Thanks,
Anup

ssuresh - PCC question

I am also goiing to apply PCC on Monday from Chicago.
Indian Address in my wife\'s PP is old one.
While filling the PCC form, should I write the old address
or our current permanent address?
I want to fill current permanent address. Pl suggest.

VSC EB2 Approved 1/25, NVC received 1/31, lawyer doesn\'t have approval yet.

Going to apply for PCC soon.

PCC queries

Hey guys,
Does anybdoy know if we need to send the original passports or only copies. Also is it ok to send one Mo for 40$ for me & my Wife.
                              Thanks

Need to send Original Passport...

If you arer mailing your application, you need to send the original passport as they will stamp the PCC on your passport. If you can go to Indian consulate, you can submit the application and then go with original passport when its reay for stamping.This procedure may be different with different RPO. check with your RPO.

Washington Consulate

You can send copy of passport by mail, but when PCC is ready you need to go in person to get passport stamped. If you don\'t want to do this then have to send original passport.

Hi Guys

I think this thread was meant to be to keep a track of I-140 approvals and further timings(like receipt of PACKET-3,schedule of interviews etc).

Hence, I would request all PCC questions to be placed in a new thread,
This way, every one of us would get benefited and this thread wont get too long..

Thanks for ur help..
My details are ..I-140 approved on Jan 31st 2002,EB3,RIR

No Title

Hi,
Any one from CSC whose case was approved in Jan 1st week got case created or received in NVC
thanks
gckod

Got approval Notice.

I got my approval notice for I140 on 2nd feb. My attorney forwarded the notice today.
1. How do i check with NVC about my case status.
2. How much time it takes for NVC to create case.
3.Please do provide with NVC Phone No and what details do i need to check my case.
I really appreciate any help on this case.

No Title

NVC Number is: 603 334 0700.
Talk to operator, give your I-140 receipt number, she\'ll check when they received your case (if they received) and would tell you it would take 6-8 weeks for next step of processing.

I-140 approved, now what

I-140approved 01/28/02 VSC, EB2, CP @DELHI
can somebody tell me what to do now,
how do i track my case at NVC..what do i need to track

thnx
jafo

Can i apply for Tax Transcripts now itself

Or Do i have to apply for it just a month or two before the Interview
Thank you For your reply

NSC jan approved 140 petitions

Can any one let us know if any of the petitions approved in Jan 2002 from NSC moved to NVC? Mine was approved in the last week of Jan 2002. I was wondering how long it takes NVC to receive from NSC.

Thanks fo your time.

My case created in NVC on 6th Feb

I called up today (7th Feb) at NVC and talk to an operator and she told me that my case has just been approved yesterday and it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get P3 packet to my Lawyer.
I-140 AD: 22-JAN-02 from NSC in EB3.

thank you for posting ur info..

My application was approved on jan 29th NSC EB2.
I will try calling NVC to check the status.

Thank you