I need advice regarding Naturalization

I think some dates for oath St.Louis are as below so your date may be close to these. may be you can check with courthouse
Friday, June 22, 11:00 a.m. Washington University School of Law-Bryan Cave Moot Courtroom, St. Louis, MO
Friday, July 27, 11:00 a.m. TFE Courthouse, 3rd Floor, Courtroom 3 North

Thank you very much for useful information! The IO told me at the end of the interview that they would schedule my son's and my oath together, most likely in July. So most likely it will be July 27. But do they usually send an oath letter 1 month before the oath?

Depends on DO and it is very much clear from my case. My oath is now scheduled but I do not know the date. My interview was after your son's interview. Once your case is approved then it might take some time and it is hard to say when?

Thanks, Madgu! I am glad for you that your OL has been sent out! Please let us know when the actual oath is scheduled.

Dear all! Again I need an advise... My life is so full of different events and always sends me surprises... In 2011 I submitted a provisional patent- actually, University on my behalf. The University has even given me a small grant to develop this technology. This work was very good, an on April 12 this year we filed a full patent application. There is a company which has expressed much interest in this technology, they agreed to be a potential holders of an exclusive license. But then they changed their mind and started pressing on my University and blackmailing me so that we would withdraw the patent. The Head of the Lab where I do research gave me a condition: either I do what the Company wants (because this Company is his sponsor), or I will lose my job. I have not done anything illegal. I followed every direction of the University Patent Office, and all my claims are original, this Company was making some test samples according to my technology, but they have not done anything new and original. They basically want to get a commercially valuable invention for free. My Lab boss knows that I am going through the naturalization. He demands that I would give up my patent application, otherwise I would not only lose job as a faculty and researcher, but also not get my citizenship, if the Company starts legal actions against the University and me as an inventor. Could they damage my naturalization now, when I have already had my interview? Are they just threatening me to get my invention in their hands?

It is bullcrap. Sue the bastards.

Dear all! Again I need an advise... My life is so full of different events and always sends me surprises... In 2011 I submitted a provisional patent- actually, University on my behalf. The University has even given me a small grant to develop this technology. This work was very good, an on April 12 this year we filed a full patent application. There is a company which has expressed much interest in this technology, they agreed to be potential holders of an exclusive license. But then they changed their mind and started pressing on my University and blackmailing me so that we would withdraw the patent. The Head of the Lab where I do research gave me a condition: either I do what the Company wants (because this Company is his sponsor), or I will lose my job. I have not done anything illegal. I followed every direction of the University Patent Office, and all my claims are original, this Company was making some test samples according to my technology, but they have not added anything new. They basically want to get a commercially valuable invention for free. My Lab boss knows that I am going through the naturalization. He demands that I would give up my patent application, otherwise I would not only lose job as a faculty and researcher, but also would not get my citizenship, if the Company starts legal actions against the University and me as the inventor. Could they really damage my naturalization now, when I have already had my interview? Are they just threatening me to get my invention in their hands?

If you are a faculty and you had followed the direction of your university patent office, you need not worry. University patent office is supposed to take care. By the way if you are a faculty what does it mean by 'My Lab boss'?.

So they cannot do anything bad to me? The University would most likely protect me as a faculty, even if my boss kicks me out of the lab, since firing would be absolutely groundless and illegal. But could they, say, contact USCIS and say something bad about me, or send a letter? Logic tells me that NOT, there should be serious grounds for this, but I really cannot trust these bastards any more. They get used to manipulate foreign scientists who submit to them like slaves. I do not want to be a slave and be afraid of everything all the time any more. Enough!!!

They can't do a single thing to touch your green card or naturalization. Even if they sue you and you lose the lawsuit and get fired and go bankrupt, that still has no effect on your naturalization or green card. For it to affect your naturalization you would have to charged with a crime. Surely they aren't going to go as far as fabricating nonsense to accuse and frame you for a crime and have it hold up in court.

I do research with the Lab, which is sponsored by industry. This Lab, or Research Center, has a Head, who is my boss in research. My other boss is the Head of the Department.

Your Head of the Dept is nothing to do with your patent and he cannot fire you without having any solid reason. Moreover you might have gone through back and forth with University patent office while filing your provisional as well as full patent. You have not any crime and so you do not worry. Is your salary comes from Grant? Then as long as your immediate boss is satisfied with your performance I am sure you are in a better shape.

I will probably not go that far, if they do not start legal action against University and me as an inventor. I will have to apply to the Academic Grievance Committee of the University, if they really fire me, or maybe can complain about bulling and threats.

please go get some your help. you post way too many out of nowhere posts and reading them makes me think that you need help. get help for the sake of your family and friends

I have posted this, because needed advise in the situation when got threats from my boss that if I do not resolve a conflict between the Lab and company, this would negatively affect getting my citizenship. I don't ask you, deniyatom, for any help and advises. I have already got an answer on this forum.

lol. my advice is to get some help. you are ruining it for everyone by posting nonsense. and god bless those who bothered to reply with genuine advice.

lol. my advice is to get some help. you are ruining it for everyone by posting nonsense. and god bless those who bothered to reply with genuine advice.

My question is genuine. I really needed an advice. Please stop attacking me with unsolicited messages with offensive contents.

My question is genuine. I really needed an advice. Please stop attacking me with unsolicited messages with offensive contents.

Be careful what you post, because your employer might recognize you based on your timeline and get a warrant to confiscate your computer and use the posts against you in Court.