• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i mistakes in my date of birth (initial form), that eliminates to me?

robediente

Registered Users (C)
i mistakes in my date of birth (initial form), that eliminates to me? he already contacts to kcc, and they responded to me, who this information would be added case

Likely they will disqualify you at the interview. Giving the wrong DOB is one of the bigest mistakes. Sorry about that.

Robediente, DOB is very important information. putting wrong date of birth may make the consular person to suspect that you are not the same person and that you have made multiple attempts i by submitting multiple applications when applying for the DV-2009 Lottery.Sorry for that.

That will not be KCC who disqualifies the entry. That will be the consul. However, if you do AOS, you have some chances

i am cp ... winner dv2009 SA00000xxx, from caracas - venezuela.

i write to kcc an e mail, and they sey that:

De: KCC DV (KCCDV@state.gov)
Enviado: jueves, 10 de julio de 2008 03:15:34 p.m.
Para: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your inquiry.

KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or correct the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review.

KCC/hrg
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:29 PM
To: KCC DV
Subject: Case number: 2009SA00000xxx

Case Number: 2009SA00000xxx
PA name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Preference Category. DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: VENEZUELA
Day of birth : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I write for the following reason; in the inscription form, I saw a write error in my date of birth, which I wrote that it was xxxxxxxxxxx, that date of birth is an error.

my correct date of birth is xxxxxxxxxxx. I want to notify this one error so that the process of my case is corrected and there is not any understood evil, since my certificate of birth this correct and the forms dsp 122, 230 Part I and 230 part II is written of correct date of birth. I hope can help me in my request, thanks.

them, i call yesterday to kcc , and they tell me, "that ok, and i need to go the correct documentation to the embassy at the moment of interview".

Look, I'm sorry but making a mistake in your initial entry about your birthdate is a death sentence.

I sincerely hope so ... Otherwise, everybody could submit dozens of entries, each with a "mistake" in one of the fields to avoid having identical entries that could be detected more easily when disqualifying applicants with multiple entries.

also I corrected the information of my date of birth in the lists dsp 122 - 230 Is - 230 II, I consider that the informed the mistakes, and to correct the lists, kcc must send second noticifacion. if they send the second notification, and they by telephone confirm the interview, it must not have problem

if they send the second notification, and they by telephone confirm the interview, it must not have problem
KCC told you
KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or correct the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.
It's a consular affair and under their control and likely they will dsiqualify you.

English

also I corrected the information of my date of birth in the lists dsp 122 - 230 Is - 230 II, I consider that the informed the mistakes, and to correct the lists, kcc must send second noticifacion. if they send the second notification, and they by telephone confirm the interview, it must not have problem

Hi,

I'm a very sincere person and i am sorry to say that you don't stand the chance considering you having a wrong date of birth in your application and secondly your english is extremely terrible and bad. You cannot even construct a simple sentence. I find it very difficult understanding what you're writing.

Even if by any chance you made it with the date of birth, which i doubt, you have to start polishing your english man 'cos it won't help you out there.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go down on your knees and pray to baba God for divine intervention I pray He sees you through. gud luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm a very sincere person and i am sorry to say that you don't stand the chance considering you having a wrong date of birth in your application and secondly your english is extremely terrible and bad. You cannot even construct a simple sentence. I find it very difficult understanding what you're writing.

Even if by any chance you made it with the date of birth, which i doubt, you have to start polishing your english man 'cos it won't help you out there.

Good Luck.

It is good to be sincere, but don't be harsh man !!!! Understand that English is not his/her first language and he/she is trying hard. Even when the sentences have errors, I understood everything he said.
Robediente: if money is not an issue for you, just give it a try. But please, first consider the consequences of having a visa denied (Like for example, what would happen if you are denied for DV2009 and then you are winner of DV2100). Probably the best thing you could do right now is to consult a good immigration lawyer.

help

what if a mistake was made in the DOB on the form ds-230 and it was noticed and a new form ds-230 was filled with the correct DOB and sent to KCC.Do u think this will affect the interview in any way? Please respond.

Thanks

if that were your mistake, there is no problem, only with correcting the information this good, but my problem is that I put my date of birth wrong in the initial form. i was born in 1981, and i put 1982, it was not my fault, the computer was bad, and I did not see my mistake, i correct the DOB in dsp 122, 230 form, and communicates that to kcc by phone and e mail too. this thread is about my mistake, and if I will be eliminated at the interview, or if I have some chance of being approved.