• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i mistakes in my date of birth (initial form), that eliminates to me?

If he managed to get the 1st NL, doesn't that means the KCC has conducted their screening for duplicate entry and He passed it? That means, KCC has not found a multiple entries of people with the same name but different DOB.

If his mistake was an honest one, he might still be able to defend it during the interview.

Not sure about this..

if that were your mistake, there is no problem, only with correcting the information this good, but my problem is that I put my date of birth wrong in the initial form. i was born in 1981, and i put 1982, it was not my fault, the computer was bad, and I did not see my mistake, i correct the DOB in dsp 122, 230 form, and communicates that to kcc by phone and e mail too. this thread is about my mistake, and if I will be eliminated at the interview, or if I have some chance of being approved.

robediente,

Well, you have heard the opinions of the members on the matter, the choice is now left to you on whether to continue with the DV processing.
If you want to take a chance and continue, nobody can stop you, it's your call.
The general consensus is that it will be a waste of your money and time, it might potentially affect your chances of getting visa on future DV lottery i.e if you win.
Good luck with your decision.

Hey, guys. The screening for multiple entries mainly depend on DOB and POB.

Everything else can be altered without anybody knowing. So, I guess the Visa will be denied.

Hard lesson or Fair punishment !!

The screening for multiple entries mainly depend on DOB and POB.

And that, too, may not be enough. Even here in Canada people often use fake birth certificates to cross the border or apply for a Canadian passport, one can only guess what it's like in less developed countries ...

No, the first step is facial recognition.

You're more oriented than me, Tazmania of course.

But, don't you think one can use different photos for multiple entries ? with a slight tilt of the head or with eye glasses or with different measures ?

If they can recognize fraud by the photo, so why the worry guys.

But, don't you think one can use different photos for multiple entries ? with a slight tilt of the head or with eye glasses or with different measures ?
Right, you can't find all multiple entries with facial recognition.

Its hard to find a multiple entry when someone is using different photos, and different DOB. Exactly that is the point with this case. He can't bring any proof that he made only one application and not another with different data.

Last edited by a moderator:
And that, too, may not be enough. Even here in Canada people often use fake birth certificates to cross the border or apply for a Canadian passport, one can only guess what it's like in less developed countries ...

Here in Egypt. It's close to impossible. It requires that you're very well connected. As the process is all done by the computer with no human interference.

Also the Military records is a strong evidence against anybody who tries to play nasty cuz it carries the birth date since you're 18 years old.

Right, you can't find all multiple entries with facial recognition.

Its hard to find a multiple entry when someone is using different photos, and different DOB. Exactly that is the point with this case. He can't bring any proof that he made only one application and not another with with different data.

Exactly, if there were no fake certificates, DOB will be the strongest evidence of fraud.