I is citizen!!!

iluvfra

Registered Users (C)
Well, not quite there yet - but hopefully on Friday the 19th at 1:00pm at L.A. CC.

Furthermore, I would like to wish good luck to all of you on this forum... keep hanging in there!

I have enjoyed your competent and compassionate advise, fellowship, and encouragement.

Merry Christmas to all!

I is American! ;)

Is it me or anyone else annoying with crazy threads intentionally using wrong grammar?

I saw "I are citizen" and I saw "I is citizen"

Is this a new hip way to use bad syntax now?

Is it me or anyone else annoying with crazy threads intentionally using wrong grammar?

Ya, I was wondering the same thing. Is this kind of use some sort of new trendy stuff? Actually, "I are" and "I is" may not sound that bad after reading outloud a few times.

Ya, I was wondering the same thing. Is this kind of use some sort of new trendy stuff? Actually, "I are" and "I is" may not sound that bad after reading outloud a few times.

I think it may be inspired by that "lolcats" website, icanhascheezburger.com.

You got it right. Listen to some Hip Hop now a days, they all have the Grammer screwed up.

Bobsmyth is - hands down -the sharpest guy on this forum! I enjoyed reading his threads and advise - always pithy. :)

Alien1, grammar and spelling are both of utmost importance.

Good luck to all of you!

What is really annoying is people commenting on other people's grammar, while making grammatical errors themselves!

Is it JUST me, or IS EVERYbody else annoyED BY crazy threads THAT ARE WRITTEN using wrong grammar?

LIGHTEN UP!!!