I am no Terrorist, any advice?

What hurts is the cases mistakenly put on hold also have to wait till the party they were connected get released, what happens next! USCIS apologizes for the mistake and nothing more not even retrospective date on green card just one year retrospective date as per rules.

Actually every thing hurts in that process, anybody who were put on hold is without any doubt in my mind innocent, there is no single case where the applicant harbored terrorism or atrocity, because such case wpuld not have been approved. The Bush Adm. made a broader, arbitrary new definition a terrorist act, which made 50% of asylees applicants fall within the bar provision.
What hurt the most is, groups that are supposedly cleared but the hold's still on.

Actually every thing hurts in that process, anybody who were put on hold is without any doubt in my mind innocent, there is no single case where the applicant harbored terrorism or atrocity, because such case wpuld not have been approved. The Bush Adm. made a broader, arbitrary new definition a terrorist act, which made 50% of asylees applicants fall within the bar provision.
What hurt the most is, groups that are supposedly cleared but the hold's still on.

It is just another persecution, this time by the US government, I keep thanking God that all this situation has not caused any depression so far and I pray it remains the same way other wise living in a country for 18 years and paying taxes for no status in return plus in addition a separation with the family specially with my son can steep me down to depression in a heart beat, it is a shame that the government ignores and closes eyes on all its illegal actions and not justifies the fact that we are non resident aliens since our status is not definite and so we should be exempted from FICA taxes, our previous taxes should be returned until we have a status, but when it comes to money the laws of exceptions does not apply for cases on hold.

It is just another persecution, this time by the US government, I keep thanking God that all this situation has not caused any depression so far and I pray it remains the same way other wise living in a country for 18 years and paying taxes for no status in return plus in addition a separation with the family specially with my son can steep me down to depression in a heart beat, it is a shame that the government ignores and closes eyes on all its illegal actions and not justifies the fact that we are non resident aliens since our status is not definite and so we should be exempted from FICA taxes, our previous taxes should be returned until we have a status, but when it comes to money the laws of exceptions does not apply for cases on hold.

hecate, It is tragic, upsetting, frustrating, irritating, absurd, outraged, injust, formostly DEPRESSING Bush Adm. Politics makes wrong decisions, and we were caught in the middle of this one, we were used for scapegoat.
I am feeling so depressed, waiting since 1999 can you imagine.

hecate, It is tragic, upsetting, frustrating, irritating, absurd, outraged, injust, formostly DEPRESSING Bush Adm. Politics makes wrong decisions, and we were caught in the middle of this one, we were used for scapegoat.
I am feeling so depressed, waiting since 1999 can you imagine.

I applied for asylum in 1993 and dreaming of green card ever since, in between this time I was married to a native British, and a Canadian, if I had known these ignorant issues will happen, I swear I would have thrown the idea of living in this country and adopted any nationality from the above, but shamelessly they were keeping all this secret from me until the end of September of 2009, in the interim I thought they lost my file, the USCIS local office told me my case will be approved from retrospective date and thus I will become US citizen very quickly after they receive my file from Nebraska, they will help me out, I was totally in the dark as to what is happening and why is it happening, due to this I lost all my other good options, how can we trust the justice system if such instances occurring right in front of our eyes, the brutality is that they don't give a damn, they must be so proud of their power, bravo, they can do any injustice and be untouchable, my congrats to them for being so strong and above the laws of human rights and ethics.
We all know that devil (bush) has done, but what is Obama doing about this unfair issue he is in the office for almost 2 years, can he stay away from his children for 2 years, like I am away from my child, and I also wrote him letter but he forwarded to DHS causing more tussle for me with DHS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied for asylum in 1993 and dreaming of green card ever since, in between this time I was married to a native British, and a Canadian, if I had known these ignorant issues will happen, I swear I would have thrown the idea of living in this country and adopted any nationality from the above, but shamelessly they were keeping all this secret from me until the end of September of 2009, in the interim I thought they lost my file, the USCIS local office told me my case will be approved from retrospective date and thus I will become US citizen very quickly after they receive my file from Nebraska, they will help me out, I was totally in the dark as to what is happening and why is it happening, due to this I lost all my other good options, how can we trust the justice system if such instances occurring right in front of our eyes, the brutality is that they don't give a damn, they must be so proud of their power, bravo, they can do any injustice and be untouchable, my congrats to them for being so strong and above the laws of human rights and ethics.
We all know that devil (bush) has done, but what is Obama doing about this unfair issue he is in the office for almost 2 years, can he stay away from his children for 2 years, like I am away from my child, and I also wrote him letter but he forwarded to DHS causing more tussle for me with DHS.

I hear you my dear friend, we felt the same pain over and over. Please bear in mind that Obama is probably just a little bit better, a tiny bit better than Bush but, him and Bush have something in commun, they are all politics, their similarity is that they don't care of those who can't vote for them now. All these HOLD pending cases could have been approved now, if one of the higher ups would seriously appeal on our behaves or wanted to. They wouldn't get anything out of approving them, humanitarian reason doesn't count, because that's the least they care about. The basic foundation of the USCIS/DHS is based on lies, bureaucracy, mismanagement, fraud and policy manipulation. Look at how complicated and senseless is the proposed interagency TRIG process for the tier-III groups. I am tiired of waiting, very tired of waiting. Totally disappointed of the Obama Adm.

Thanks man, just what I needed. Tara teyo a08 ta derivative bachha haru laye

Hoina ra ? Ma ta a07 hoina ra?

Deep Trigger if you read cortaidus post it is similar to what I think, my son's mother was crossing the border, this was in 2005, prior to that I was fingerprinted and told by USCIS immigration that I should expect my green card in 60 days, but this rascal stopped my son's mother and banned her for 10 years, even though she is a Canadian, asked her for my phone number and called me and told me my green card will not come, this was 30 days after the picture was taken, my attorney laughed at this when I told him about this threat, and he told me you or your son's mother have not done any thing against the law so don't worry, later I reported the matter to the congressman's office and they inquired and informed that I will get a decision in 60 days, this was back in 2005, I am still waiting and 60 days are not over yet, I totally agree with cortaidus, these immigration rascals can use their false illegal testimonies and corrupt our files to put us on hold, or else how did he challenge me when all was done for my green card and my picture was taken by the local office for the green card processing and why did the first immigration officer told me I will get my green card in 60 days, but upon complaint to uscis they avoid answering to such issues and completely ignore, these bully's cover their people, its a gang out there.

[
QUOTE=hecate;2237689]Deep Trigger if you read cortaidus post it is similar to what I think, my son's mother was crossing the border, this was in 2005, prior to that I was fingerprinted and told by USCIS immigration that I should expect my green card in 60 days, but this rascal stopped my son's mother and banned her for 10 years, even though she is a Canadian, asked her for my phone number and called me and told me my green card will not come, this was 30 days after the picture was taken, my attorney laughed at this when I told him about this threat, and he told me you or your son's mother have not done any thing against the law so don't worry, later I reported the matter to the congressman's office and they inquired and informed that I will get a decision in 60 days, this was back in 2005, I am still waiting and 60 days are not over yet, I totally agree with cortaidus, these immigration rascals can use their false illegal testimonies and corrupt our files to put us on hold, or else how did he challenge me when all was done for my green card and my picture was taken by the local office for the green card processing and why did the first immigration officer told me I will get my green card in 60 days, but upon complaint to uscis they avoid answering to such issues and completely ignore, these bully's cover their people, its a gang out there.
[/QUOTE]
hecate, hecate, hecate...
Well I truly admire your patience and courage, even though you can't undo anything USCIS has already done to you, and all the “terrible delay things” that happen to you, these kinds of unthinkable things, injustice, unfairness or inconsistency, wasted your life, your potential, and separated you with the rest of your family. COURAGE IS, you stand up and speak; PATIENCE IS, you sit down and listen. Don’t give up, and you must go after your wish, get your card. “Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valor of the brave”, you are more than patient enough to see your work results and achievement, hang in there brother. Time will tell, but I have high hopes for you and for all of us at some points.

You are right, thanks.
I wish you a good luck as well and hopefully this will be resolved soon for all of us.

To HBA,

Any updated news? Did u get any information from Ms. Neline? What did u get the latest news? Please post it.

To HBA,

Any updated news? Did u get any information from Ms. Neline? What did u get the latest news? Please post it.

Usa21

No new update I am thinking to contact both of them by the end of the month. Hoping to get new update I will post the e-mail as soon as I hear from them

After a few weeks of silence, I too got approved this morning. I just received a text via my phone to check my online status and behold, I am approved.
Little Background.
Applied and got approved for asylum in 2000, didn’t apply for PR on till April of 2008(don’t ask why cos I can’t explain).Found out in January of 2010 about the hold after a service request. I contacted a lawyer for assistance who filed a WOM, which in retrospect; I think it was a waste of money because, one week after she filed the WOM, I received a mail from Ms Melanie that the party I was associated with has been cleared. Anywhere, I guess I shouldn’t complain.
For those who are still waiting, keep up with hope. This whole thing will one day come to rest.

For the record,I am from Cameroon,I was associated with SDF.

SAMDALAS40 I am surprise SDF was included in that list. I am from Cameroon too but I was under SCNC. Maybe it was an oversight on your part because i remember one of the members posting here that SCNC was removed from the list. Maybe you should have use that as a sign that SDF will be taken off as well and save your money on the WOM.Bottom line is you got the Green Card Congrats.