I am APPROVED!!!!

MGTgrl

Registered Users (C)
To all my friends!!

I am happy to say that my day has finally come!! Today, I got an email from CRIS saying that my case has been approved!! It says that I was approved yesterday (3/10/07) ! I am finally FREEEEE!!!

Thank you for all the great advice and information you have provided me! Your support made my wait very much easier! I never thought I'd see the day, and you guys helped me all!!! Thank you.... thank you!!!

Don Chinche, thank you very much for the advice you gave me. I am sure that the email I sent, thanks to your advice, is the one that did it!! Thanks. I owe you a big one! If you come to my area, I will treat you for lunch!!! Thanks again!

Those who are still waiting...don't give up. Try to email them like I did. I am sure it will help!!!!!

I am so excited I don't know if my post makes sense...but what I want to say is thank you to all of you....

To all my friends!!

I am happy to say that my day has finally come!! Today, I got an email from CRIS saying that my case has been approved!! It says that I was approved yesterday (3/10/07) ! I am finally FREEEEE!!!

Thank you for all the great advice and information you have provided me! Your support made my wait very much easier! I never thought I'd see the day, and you guys helped me all!!! Thank you.... thank you!!!

Don Chinche, thank you very much for the advice you gave me. I am sure that the email I sent, thanks to your advice, is the one that did it!! Thanks. I owe you a big one! If you come to my area, I will treat you for lunch!!! Thanks again!

Those who are still waiting...don't give up. Try to email them like I did. I am sure it will help!!!!!

I am so excited I don't know if my post makes sense...but what I want to say is thank you to all of you....

i am so happy for you:)

To all my friends!!

U deserve it so much!!! Congratulations!!!

Hey Sweety, Congratulation !!!
Im really happy for you!
You deserve it!
You have to celebrate it.
It's sad you're leaving us, I mean our asylum club! :)
But it's a good thing! I hope someday we will join you!

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words! Yes, I am definitely going to celebrate!

Shadow, I will definitely stay around and post whenever I know the answer to the questions. I got this far because of all the people who stayed and shared their experiences and information. I plan to be one of those people! Plus, I am only half way through...my final goal is citizenship! So don't worry, you will still hear from me!!!

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.

Tha's just great!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG! BIG! congrats........................
one more on this side, hopefully all the ones still pending will be approve really soon.:)

To all my friends!!

Congratulations MGTgrl...welcome to the greencard holders...the count down is not yet over...the citizenship count down starts now...but given your filing date, your approval is dramatic...again..enjoy your new freedom..

Congratulations MGT !!!!

I don't know if my advice did the trick, but you better tell me where you live 'cause I want my lunch !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you share the e-mail???

Hey MGT Girl, can you share the e-mail that u sent to them? where did u send it? thanks

Congratulations MGTgrl...welcome to the greencard holders...the count down is not yet over...the citizenship count down starts now...but given your filing date, your approval is dramatic...again..enjoy your new freedom..
Thanks Faysal! Yes 1 year and 3 months is not bad at all!!!!

Congratulations MGT !!!!
I don't know if my advice did the trick, but you better tell me where you live 'cause I want my lunch !!!!
I am in the DC area...and I am 99.9% sure that your trick did it, so again lunch is waiting for you! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!

Hey MGT Girl, can you share the e-mail that u sent to them? where did u send it? thanks
The email address is NSCLawsuit.Asylum@dhs.gov. I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago. See thread titled "To Don Chinche" for more detail.

Congratulations on your freedom. Which service center was this from?
Thanks! My case was in Nebraska! I like the spreadsheet you have. It's a good way to track cases.