I am APPROVED!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wish you all the best for the due ,
its about time eh
=) :D
hopefully my time will arrive soon
good luck again

To all my friends!!

I am happy to say that my day has finally come!! Today, I got an email from CRIS saying that my case has been approved!! It says that I was approved yesterday (3/10/07) ! I am finally FREEEEE!!!

Thank you for all the great advice and information you have provided me! Your support made my wait very much easier! I never thought I'd see the day, and you guys helped me all!!! Thank you.... thank you!!!

Don Chinche, thank you very much for the advice you gave me. I am sure that the email I sent, thanks to your advice, is the one that did it!! Thanks. I owe you a big one! If you come to my area, I will treat you for lunch!!! Thanks again!

Those who are still waiting...don't give up. Try to email them like I did. I am sure it will help!!!!!

I am so excited I don't know if my post makes sense...but what I want to say is thank you to all of you....

Congratulation MGTgrl.

best wishes, now you got to tell us what
you wrote to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good

Its great to see people getting approved so fast and those days are gone when people had to wait for 4-5 years for their greencard like many of us did. I hope this new generation can appreciate how their waiting period had cut down to a year or so, which is fantastic. I don't like when people mention on this forum how they are getting so frustrated and it has not even a year since they filed. Be patient.

Mgtgrl, please accept my heartfelt congrats on your BIG day. Hopefully your citizenship journey would go just as smooth or even better.

Dear MGTgrl!

I am in DC as well. If your advice works out for me i am happy to invite you to lunch. Anyway you are one of the best buddies in this forum community.

Congratulation! You also elevated our hope to its all time high.

Keep posting and good luck

Jone

Congratulations MGTgrl !!! It is finally over ! I am very very happy for you !!! Good luck on what you do !
Thanks I-K-A-K-O! I am very happy we both got it! When are you going for your surgery? Keep me updated on that! I wish you fast recovery!

Mgtgrl, please accept my heartfelt congrats on your BIG day. Hopefully your citizenship journey would go just as smooth or even better.
Thanks Punjabi_Munda. Yes you are right. I am one of the lucky people. 1 year and 3 months it's not bad at all! My asylum was approved in 2000! And I had always felt bad/guilty for not having filed 485 on time. But I am happy and greatful that I didn't have to wait 5-6-7-8-9 years or more!

Dear MGTgrl!
I am in DC as well. If your advice works out for me i am happy to invite you to lunch. Anyway you are one of the best buddies in this forum community.
Hey Rustik, I hope it works out for you too! If it does, we will get together and celebrate together! And thanks for your nice words :) ! I am glad I was able to help even if it was little!

Congratulation! You also elevated our hope to its all time high.
Keep posting and good luck
Jone
I know the feeling! Don't stop hoping and praying! I hope you hear the good news soon too! Good luck!

I got my approval letter in the mail

I got the approval letter in the mail today (wow that was fast)! It said that my case was approved on March 7 and the postage shows that it was mailed on March 8!! I thought that was fast! It also said that I should expect to receive the GC within 3 weeks! Amazing!

That is AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I'm getting ready to apply for my I-485 next month. I hope it goes like your case :) I'm scared, but hopefully everything will work out fine!

Congratulations!!!

Hey MGTgrl.

Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!

MGTgrl

Congrats for your GC & welcome to my GC club which i have been enjoying since 2004 which hopefully will vacate in a few months time after i become a US citizen.