• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I am a refugee in Netherlands. What will happen?

Omar1337

Hello everyone. Im currently a refugee in the netherlands waiting for an answer. I came here 2 months ago and the process may take up to 2 years to get permission to stay. The DV lottery website is asking me to put the country im living in.

Should i put netherlands?. Even if half my family is with me and the other half is in my home country and dont want to seek asylum. What im afraid the most is what if i have to do the interview in the netherlands but at that time ive already gotten A Negative decision and got deported back to my home country. Please help me.

You are currently residing in the Netherlands so that is what you put on your application. If you move to another country before getting your interview you can update your details to your new residential location

You are currently residing in the Netherlands so that is what you put on your application. If you move to another country before getting your interview you can update your details to your new residential location
Oh okay. Even though my wife is residing in another country with 2 of my kids?

If you’re selected, you and your family will have to interview together at the same embassy.