I-912 Denied

heroldc

Registered Users (C)
My request for the fee waiver was denied.

In the package that was returned to me, there was a green paper that said to attach it to the application when I am refiling so that special attention can be given to my application. Does that mean my application will be fast tracked?

In the package that was returned to me, there was a green paper that said to attach it to the application when I am refiling so that special attention can be given to my application. Does that mean my application will be fast tracked?

Hi Heroldc,
could tell us more on what base did you apply for i912 and for what kinda application, i485? Were you declined cos of lack of supporting docs, or you don't fall into any USCIC's categories for fee waiver or something else?
Your update is highly appreciated.
Thank you much.

K

Hi Heroldc,
could tell us more on what base did you apply for i912 and for what kinda application, i485? Were you declined cos of lack of supporting docs, or you don't fall into any USCIC's categories for fee waiver or something else?
Your update is highly appreciated.
Thank you much.

K

This is a citizenship thread so it was likely an N-400 (possibly N-600).

This is a citizenship thread so it was likely an N-400 (possibly N-600).

Correct!

It was an n-400, denied for lack of evidence even though I provided all the evidence they asked for for the category I selected (Paying the $680 would put me in financial trouble as a college student paying himself with no help from anyone, even parents).

Correct!

It was an n-400, denied for lack of evidence even though I provided all the evidence they asked for for the category I selected (Paying the $680 would put me in financial trouble as a college student paying himself with no help from anyone, even parents).

Ok, thx for the info guys. Not many people want to discuss about fee waiver in this forum? :cool:

Hi Heroldc again,
I'm just curious how did you get your denial, by NOA letter? What's the exact words did they use?
Cos I'm applying for fee waiver recently too, all i received so far is NOA 1, that says at the "Notice Type column : Fee Waiver Approved". Does it mean mine get approved? (Fee Waiver only)
Pls adv.
Thx

JY

Hi Heroldc again,
I'm just curious how did you get your denial, by NOA letter? What's the exact words did they use?
Cos I'm applying for fee waiver recently too, all i received so far is NOA 1, that says at the "Notice Type column : Fee Waiver Approved". Does it mean mine get approved? (Fee Waiver only)
Pls adv.
Thx

JY

Yes it was a NOA. They said that it was denied for lack of evidence. But I am sure it wasn't because of that since I included a ton of evidence. It could've been because I entered more than 1 basis for applying. I advise you enter just 1.

If you got that FWA, you're good!

Yes it was a NOA. They said that it was denied for lack of evidence. But I am sure it wasn't because of that since I included a ton of evidence. It could've been because I entered more than 1 basis for applying. I advise you enter just 1.

If you got that FWA, you're good!

Well, hopefully it means what it said there. I got NoA 2 for biometric end of Oct, I'll update you guys.
Thx for your reply.

Guys, I am an asylee since last year and I will apply for a GC. I want to fill I-912 for waiving fees.. the problem is I am having now a good job "moderate income" but I know that it is a retroactive process, and since I got in the past cash assistance, food stamps and medicaid, I can ask for waiving fees.. The question is what category I shall go for? I am lost and have no clue, would you please help me? I am appreciating your time reading and answering this