I-751 Timeline List

Help2008 - The first NOA # if not the same as the Biometrics will not work to find out the status of your case. You should use the one thats on the Bio appt notice :)

I know that. As I replied to Danimee the number in the ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics) is the number he must to check up with. The Receipt Notice Number does not work after the ASC.. is delivered. Both Documents are Notification of Action (NOA) I-797C. Maybe he has not received this ASC Appointment Notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP 2008,

Yes, the number I used to track my case was the one on the Biometrics appointment sheet, however, it did not show online. I tried the other number on the NOA but that didn't work either. I called USCIS but the representative said that it was sent "somewhere else." I wonder what is going on with my case.

I am new to this portal. I sent my I-751 and the rest of the records is as shown. I only received a letter for Biometrics. Is that OK, I read on this forum people receiving a letter for 1 year extension

--------------------------
01-12-09 Received I751
01-16-09 checks checked
01-23-09 bimetrics notice

I am new to this portal. I sent my I-751 and the rest of the records is as shown. I only received a letter for Biometrics. Is that OK, I read on this forum people receiving a letter for 1 year extension

--------------------------
01-12-09 Received I751
01-16-09 checks checked
01-23-09 bimetrics notice

The 1 year extension should be on the I-751 receipt notice.

To clarify, I have only received the biometrics I -797 notice of action only. Not even I-751 receipt notice!! I am not sure what this means, did I get the 1 year extension or not?

----------------------------
01-12-09 sent - I751
01-16-09 checks cashed
01-23-09 biometrics appointment notice received

To clarify, I have only received the biometrics I -797 notice of action only. Not even I-751 receipt notice!! I am not sure what this means, did I get the 1 year extension or not?

----------------------------
01-12-09 sent - I751
01-16-09 checks cashed
01-23-09 biometrics appointment notice received

I think in general you get a notice from USCIS stating that they received your I751. In this letter, it looks like they usually extend your current GC for another year. If you never received this letter stating that your I751 is received then there is a high probability that this letter was lost in your mail. Not really sure what you can do in this situation. I would try calling the USCIS customer service. Others might have some more suggestions

January 23th received email: "card production ordered"
Finally!!
my case was in VSC. took almost 11 months
send the application march 12, 08
good luck to all!!!

Hi i'm a newbie here but i've reading this thread for awhile^^. I just mail in my I-751 to remove 2 yrs condition . However, i didn't get NOA1 as the same as everybody. Could you tell me what does NOA 1 stand for? but i got Notice for bimometic. I'm confused right now:confused: Am i missing something here? here is my time line

Mailed I-751 to VSC

1/10/09 mailed I 751 application
1/12/09 received
1/15/09 check cashed
1/22/09 biometric appointment notice
2/06/09 biometric appointment date

Interesting. Since you have your bio notice, you can call them with the receipt number to see if they mailed you a one year extension.

I mailed my application on the 5th to VSC. But I only received an extension on the 8th without a biometric appointment yet! It's so strange.:confused:

Thanks for your reply^^.. i will try call them and see what is going on..For your case, that's strange too!! you mailed before me but you still didn't get biometic appointment.. However, you got extension 1 year i think that is morre important.. i hope you will get your bio Appointment soon.. i will come back and post if any thing update..

Interesting. Since you have your bio notice, you can call them with the receipt number to see if they mailed you a one year extension.

I mailed my application on the 5th to VSC. But I only received an extension on the 8th without a biometric appointment yet! It's so strange.:confused:

Vega please update my info:

GC Bio Appt: 10/25/2008
NOA requesting additional evidence - 12/15/2008
NOA reply sent - 12/28/2008
GC I-751 approved: 01/09/2009
GC received in mail: 01/16/2009

Additionally, i wanted to ask about citizenship application since i am now eligible.... i sent in my application & stated that i qualify under marriage to a US Citizen for 3 yrs. My question is that do i have to stay married until my citizenship application gets approved or does it not matter.

Please advise.

Thanks

Finally received the approval CRIS email and letter today.

Received the approval CRIS email and letter today. I am waiting for card to be ordered and finally getting it in mail. Vega, Thanks for maintaining the thread even after case had been approved.

ok!! i come back to update my case ^^.. Finally, i got my NOA1 stated that they received my case and 1 year extension like anybody else ^^.. thanks goodness! .. the funny part is that on the NOA date on 01/12/2009 but on the envelope the date post to USPS is 1/23/2009 and i got it today 01/26/2009...That's funny i got biometric app. before the NOA 1.. now i kindda think that everyone should not worry your NOA extension will come in anyday^^

Mailed I-751 to VSC

1/12/09 received
1/15/09 check cashed
1/26/09 Received NOA1+ 1 year extension^^

ok!! i come back to update my case ^^.. Finally, i got my NOA1 stated that they received my case and 1 year extension like anybody else ^^.. thanks goodness! .. the funny part is that on the NOA date on 01/12/2009 but on the envelope the date post to USPS is 1/23/2009 and i got it today 01/26/2009...That's funny i got biometric app. before the NOA 1.. now i kindda think that everyone should not worry your NOA extension will come in anyday^^

Mailed I-751 to VSC

1/12/09 received
1/15/09 check cashed
1/26/09 Received NOA1+ 1 year extension^^

great. congrats! I wonder if they forgot my biometrics letter too. Did you call? How do I call without a NOA receipt?(I only have the one yr extension)......

Approved!

Finally, the long wait is over, after 11 and a half months! Thanks Dalixia, I got the Card production email around 5.15 pm, just like you said. Now how many days will it be before I receive the actual card?

Master Archt,

Case Status Information for Receipt Number: WAC09##########
Sent: Fri 1/09/09 5:15 PM
To: xxxx.xxxx@cox.net
** Card production ordered notice

Case Status Information for Receipt Number: WAC09##########
Sent: Tue 1/13/09 8:45 PM
To: xxxx.xxxx@cox.net
** Notice that they sent a letter on 1/13, probably the card.