I-751 Timeline List

shinkansen, it was a plain simple regular I-751. I'm not sure what a waiver-based application is, but there were no waivers in my case:) good luck to you.

Please update. I got approved today!! Email came between 9 and 10 am, for those who are wondering. Yay. Off to citizenship now (my eligibility starts on this Friday). So overall the process took almost a year (minus a week), I guess.

Finally, the long wait is over, after 11 and a half months! Thanks Dalixia, I got the Card production email around 5.15 pm, just like you said. Now how many days will it be before I receive the actual card?

Hi MasterArcht, my timeline is similar to koolfellow_4u, Date approved 1/7, card ordered 1/9, card received 1/16. So I would say you will have your card in a week or less. Congratulations!

another email

Today, I got another "card production ordered" email, 2 days after the first email, though this time around 9.15 am. I wonder what that means. Does it mean that my new card was mailed perhaps?

751 Check cashed about 3weeks ago but I never recieved a letter???

I sent out the forms/check about 5weeks ago and the check was cashed about 3weeks ago but I never got a letter or anything yet?

Hi Vega and you all,

Thanks to God !!! I got approved today filed CSC 08/13/08. Very happy!!

Bless you all
In God we trust and good luck guys!!

Warm regards,

Hawaiidivorce in Japan now

I-751 Timeline
Filed jointly December, 20 2009( Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-16-09
ND-none
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Bio- done 02-05-09(early)

Stii No receipt notice yet!

Funny thing is I got the biometrics appointment before the receipt notice:confused:
Anybody go to the DO in Tampa? my biometrics appointment is 02-13-09, does anybody know if I can just show up before that date with my note for biometrics? anybody experience this in Tampa or anywhere else?

Also, my receipt notice is still NOT reconized in the USCIS, or phone system?? How long does that take??

Conditional PR Timeline...
Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006.
Re-date for I-485, I-130, I-765, 12-11-06
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26
Biometrics(code 3)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
LUD I-765 - 02-23-07
Lud I-765 - 02-27-06 APPROVED!
ND- Interview(Tampa), 02-16-07
Interview Date - 03-20-07
LUD- I-485, I-130, 03-01-07
Interview- 03-20-07-APPROVED!!!
LUD I-130 Approved 03-20-07!!!
LUD I-485 Welcome notice sent, Card production ordered 03-23-07
LUD- Welcome notice received 03-27-07
LUD- I485 Approval notice mailed 03-28-07!!!
03-30-07 GC received!
106 days in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
trailanderror83.... i was also in a similar situation... my advice would be to wait till Feb 13th and take it from there... if all goes well you would have the final G.C in about 45 days after your Biometrics.

Secondly, the I-751 receipt notice is not recognized by the USCIS system; It only works at the local service center where your case is being processed.

Another point that i wanted to mention was regarding citizenship application(s), as they apply to conditional G.C holders. After consulting a couple of Attorney's, it came to my attention that in order to apply for citizenship based upon your marriage to a U.S citizen for 3 yrs., one must first attain non-conditional permanent resident card (meaning clear the I-751 application). Additionally, you can file the citizen application the day your case is approved (for those who check online) or you receive a letter in mail (prior to actually receiving the card).

Hope the above helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
what does it mean if says CRI89, Conditional residence I89 Re ceived at Service center. Is it the mean i m in processed of approval or i m already Approved. Pls rely back

Hi,
I applied 30dec, 23 2008 for My I751. fingerprinnts Notice only . done on 22 Jan, 2009. Ok the most weired thing when i calle to 1800.... it says ,,,CRI89, Conditional residence I89 Received at Service center. Is it the mean i m in processed of approval or i m already Approved. Pls rely back

It means just what it Say's received at service center and yes its now in the process of being approve,but don't get your hopes up just yet because its taking them anywhere from 11 months to one year for approval

trailanderror83.... i was also in a similar situation... my advice would be to wait till Feb 13th and take it from there... if all goes well you would have the final G.C in about 45 days after your Biometrics.

Secondly, the I-751 receipt notice is not recognized by the USCIS system; It only works at the local service center where your case is being processed.

Another point that i wanted to mention was regarding citizenship application(s), as they apply to conditional G.C holders. After consulting a couple of Attorney's, it came to my attention that in order to apply for citizenship based upon your marriage to a U.S citizen for 3 yrs., one must first attain non-conditional permanent resident card (meaning clear the I-751 application). Additionally, you can file the citizen application the day your case is approved (for those who check online) or you receive a letter in mail (prior to actually receiving the card).

Hope the above helps.

Thanx!

Hope the above helps.

Regarding the second part, I think, the information you provided or interpretation of the information is wrong. You can file for N-400 while your I-765 is pending ( as many of us on this forum has done it). But your N-400 cannot be approved while your I-751 is pending. So at the time of your N-400 interview, if you I751 is still pending ( less chances) then in the same interview, they will approved I-751 first and then do naturilization as by rule, you need to have I-751 approved at the time of your Citizenship approval. But again, it will have no impact on filing your N-400 (citizenship application).

hi my i applied on 22nd dec 2009, Bio on 22nd jan 2009. now when i called to 1800.. no it says CRI89, I89 card received at service center what does it mean?

Please add me to my friend,

Sent to TSC: 03/14/08
Transferred to VSC: 03/17/08
NOA Date: 04/03/08
Biometrics: 04/14/08
Approval: ?????????
Still waiting for approval, I am about to go nuts if I have filed with CSC, I would have been approved four times by now. I have called them few weeks ago they said you need to wait for one year, and they said if it says CRI-89 when you log in it is a good sign for your case to be approved. He told me to ignore the processing times and wait for one year, it is funny that how each officer tells you different things about your case, in december they sent me a letter after I have changed my address I called them to make sure if everything was ok and they the representative on the phone told me exactly that "I see that your case has been approved, sir".I did not ask anything to her about my case but you know how they ask you your case number and etc. as soon as they answer your call. I asked her fifty times if she was sure I was approved, she said "yes, sir, that is great news". She said you should receive your 10-year greencard within next 45 days. I was happy but I have called them the next day because I checked on the computer after I logged in and it said it is pending at VSC after it has been transferred like on everyone of ours. I felt like something was wrong, and I have talked 5 different representatives on the phone they all told me she must have made a mistake, and my case was still pending. I just do not believe any of them anymore, hopefully I am just going to receive my approval e-mail in my inbox soon without needing them anymore. Because this is just outrageous how long we have to wait, by the way is it true that we could just request an interview if they exceed our one-year timeline like I have read in one of the other forums?
Thanks good luck to all that has been waiting.

It means

hi my i applied on 22nd dec 2009, Bio on 22nd jan 2009. now when i called to 1800.. no it says CRI89, I89 card received at service center what does it mean?

It means that you case has been processing for one month and by all things considered you have maximally T MINUS 11 months of waiting.

Hi all,
Just did my Biometrics today. Biometrics guy knows nothing about immigration, so got infopass. Talked to officer. I dont have 1 yr extension notice yet. Well Officer tells me come day after GC expires!! How weird! Am I not going to be Illegal then? How do you expect me and my wife to live as I might loose my job? The officer, just kept quite. Had to leave as this was not going to go anywhere. Now I am oing to wait for GC to expire than get infopass!

The officer probably said that in hopes of your case being processed faster or earlier than the gc expiring :) wishful thinking! i wouldnt know why they didnt send you a NOA1, but definitely the service centers are trying to process the applications faster now