I-751 Timeline List

Seems like they touched my case, but nothing new appears on it. Maybe soon??

Did your case get transfered to VSC?

As far as my reading goes - if you have an LUD on your case they've probably (hopefully :)) got to your case and are working on it. I am sure you will hear soon from them. Good Luck! :)

The real thing arrived

I received my green card in the mail this Saturday 1/10/2009. So basically it took 5 days after my notification to have the real thing even though the letter says up to 30 days. Also, I received 2 identical emails first notifying me of the card production (1/5 and 1/6) and a notification letter arrived 1/9/2009. Good luck to all.

Transfered From: Texas
I-751 Filed with VCS : 1/16/2008
Biometrics: 2/12/2008
Biometrics taken again because of an error: 3/5/2008
RFE received 11/28/2008
RFE Replied 12/13/2008
1/5/2009 Green card production ordered
1/10/2009 Green card received

it will be interesting to compare our timelines. I sent in my I-751 the same day....need to update my signature though...

I-751 Vermont Center - processing times?

Has anyone who's filed in the beginning of March 2008 received approval on I-751 from Vermont Service Center? Or, filed in February 2008?

Trying to get an idea of the processing times...it's taking so long.

VSC
Receipt Date 3/6/08

Thank you.

Has anyone who's filed in the beginning of March 2008 received approval on I-751 from Vermont Service Center? Or, filed in February 2008?

Trying to get an idea of the processing times...it's taking so long.

VSC
Receipt Date 3/6/08

Thank you.

there are people in the other website who filed last feb in Vermont got their card already.

did you guys receive your approval emails from USCIS in the morning or evening?

Master Archt,

Case Status Information for Receipt Number: WAC09##########
Sent: Fri 1/09/09 5:15 PM
To: xxxx.xxxx@cox.net
** Card production ordered notice

Case Status Information for Receipt Number: WAC09##########
Sent: Tue 1/13/09 8:45 PM
To: xxxx.xxxx@cox.net
** Notice that they sent a letter on 1/13, probably the card.

Keep waiting.

there are people in the other website who filed last feb in Vermont got their card already.

I see people in this forum filing in California approved after 3 months and im glad people in California are being approved.I have been waiting 6 months after filing my I 751 and still waiting and there is nothing we can do about it but wait.Its a rediculous situation in Vermont im not bothering to call because everytime i call they tell me something different.It is quite clear we are not top priority for being approved in Vermont,while the USCIS website has not been updated since November, its all utterly riduculous but all we can do is wait.

Hey Vega...here Cherr...I forgot to add that I got approved (as married) on Dec22, hahaha my "other" I-751 still says pending...I have been in and out with my valid GC as married without problems.

Many February filers with Vermont are still waiting..was hoping 11 months would be enough, but apparently not. I stopped listening to California approvals long time ago, taking only a few months.

anyone know or heard of any problems regarding tracking of case on uscis website? or how long does it take to upload info from them?

I filed I-751 with VSC on November 14, 2008 and everytime I tried to look up my receipt number, it said that my receipt number could not be found. I called the USCIS the other day and asked them what was going on and the lady said that my case was sent to "some other place." I'm going to call them back again tomorrow! Ugh it's so frustrating!

P.S. The website says it takes about 3-4 weeks for your case to show up.

Danimee: Did you already have your ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics? I ask this because I have 2 Receipt Numbers, the 1st one in the Receipt Notice does not work, when I check up with this number the system can not find it, but with the ASC number I can check up my case. I called to USCIS asking for this, just to be sure it was not an error and my papers were not misplaced, the officer told me it was o.K., sometimes they change the receipt number after Biometrics. Just be sure if you get this ASC, and check the number on it.

Help2008 - The first NOA # if not the same as the Biometrics will not work to find out the status of your case. You should use the one thats on the Bio appt notice :)

Help2008 - The first NOA # if not the same as the Biometrics will not work to find out the status of your case. You should use the one thats on the Bio appt notice :)

Hi i'm a newbie here but i've reading this thread for awhile^^. I just mail in my I-751 to remove 2 yrs condition . However, i didn't get NOA1 as the same as everybody. Could you tell me what does NOA 1 stand for? but i got Notice for bimometic. I'm confused right now:confused: Am i missing something here? here is my time line

Mailed I-751 to VSC

1/10/09 mailed I 751 application
1/12/09 received
1/15/09 check cashed
1/22/09 biometric appointment notice
2/06/09 biometric appointment date