I-751 March 2008 filers, anyone approved?

alimar

Registered Users (C)
I just read in other forums Vernmont started to work on March 2008 cases.... Anyone who filed in March 2008 had approved ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also still waiting… No eligible for Naturalization until March 21. I am going to travel out of the country, hopefully when I get back I will have the card in the mail:).

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2..... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed.......................4/18/2008
LUD............................................. 4/18/2008

apply at march/13/08 vermont

i applied last year march /13/08
check cashed 03/17/08
transfered from tsc to vsc 03/21/08
biometrics 04/17/08

i heard they already start working on march i see one approval case from march in this website good luck
still waiting .............

hi

:)what does it mean if says CRI89, Conditional residence I89 Re ceived at Service center. Is it the mean i m in processed of approval or i m already Approved. Pls rely back

It means you're going to be deported very soon. Stop spamming the forums with the same question over and over again.

Thanks sale14 for the information, yes it looks like some officers work faster than others, the officer that approved this case maybe is the same that was aproving February cases on December. Some February cases are still being aproved by this date. Anyway fast or not fast officers, March filers are the next ones so very soon we were listening good news.

somebody got approved from visajourny.com filed in march/10/2008 so they are approving march 08

Card production ordered.
I751 sent was received by VSC on March 10, 2008.
Feb 06, 2009 - Card production ordered.

Card production ordered - Filed March 08

Conditional GC .....05/25/06
i-751 Sent..........03/26/08
Biometic Appoitment.....4/30/08

**Didn't received any other notification during this period, not even the tranfered noticed, I had to followed up
with Internet news and forums to understand that my cased was tranfered***

Card production Ordered (Online status changed) ....... 2/2/09

Congratulations to all that have notified with the GC production ordered, hopefuly my case is with the same officer. Finally they are working on March 2008 Cases.

Congratulations to all that have notified with the GC production ordered, hopefuly my case is with the same officer. Finally they are working on March 2008 Cases.

I got an email today from CRIS: card production ordered!! YAY!! Wasnt expecting it so soon.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 11, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats.

I got an email today from CRIS: card production ordered!! YAY!! Wasnt expecting it so soon.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 11, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations on your approval.