I-751 March 2008 filers, anyone approved?

Thank you

Sarrebal & Tripple_citizen, thank you for your prompt response. I guess there is no magic bullet that can take care off the whole immigration backlog. Its just a wait and see game now for me. I am almost 9 months behind most of the contributing members on this thread, so lets just hope for the best.

On a separate note, are the I-751 applications transferred by default to Vermont (for Texas center) or do we as applicants have any way of re-directing it to a "fast paced" office (maybe to California)?

JZEE, For the last year, yes it has been taken 11months to 1+ year to adjudicate I-751 in VSC, I do not remember the article but I read VSC is going to improve this waiting time +/-20% less than last year. If it is true I-751 cases this year are going to be adjudicated in a period of +/-8 months. You can see now VSC June and July cases are being transfered to CSC. Only february, March, April , May, are now stuck here in this delay. You are lucky since may you don’t have to wait so long.

No all TSC cases are transfered to VSC, it depends the state you live.

Good Luck!

Emdau! I saw in other thread you wrote this is a nightmare, yes this is frustating. I have a question for you: Have you filed for Naturalization? I think you qualify. It would be a good idea to apply since N-400 sometimes forces adudication of I-751 .
But if you can not do it or don’t want it- I know some people don’t want to do it because their born country does not allow double citizenship- you must consider to file a WOM, in other words sue immigration, since you are out of processing time and they did not respond to you but the time the were supose to do it. I though it was imposible, but is something a lot of people is doing.
There is a forum here named “Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit” http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=194681
This fourum was created in 2005 innitially for those who filed Naturalization and waiting almost for years, but a lot of people is using this thread for sue immigration for I-130 /I-485, and I am not sure because I have read few but the princilples also work for I-751.
I am just waiting they post processing times for my receipt date, if I have not being approved by that I will consider to study how this WOM Works.

hello i got touched today 02/19/09 i filed my i751 in 03/13/08 i hope there will be an approval soon is this a good sign thank u for your response

Thank you for all advices

I am not sure and i do not know how thing word. I will show it to my spouse and we will do it.

Finally my card production ordered.

I got a E-mail today at 1:00 P.M. as follows:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 19, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Thanks to everyone for the posts that help me a lot.

Good Luck Everyone.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2.... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed......................4/18/2008
LUD.............................................. 4/18/2008
Card Production Ordered..............2/19/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Wohooooooooooo

I got a E-mail today at 1:00 P.M. as follows:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 19, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Thanks to everyone for the posts that help me a lot.

Good Luck Everyone.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NO..... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed......................4/18/2008
LUD.............................................. 4/18/2008
Card Production Ordered..............2/19/2009

Congratulations your wait is over i hope it comes in the mail soon.You deserve it for the long wait you had.Now maybe VSC will pick up the pace lol.

Originally Posted by Help2008
The only thing it means is some officers are working on March cases. It is like to be in line in the supermarket, you can be the 2nd in line 1 and another person can be the 8th in line 2, if the cashier in line 2 is faster than the cashier in line 1 plus people in line 2 has less items to pay, plus there is not inconvinient with any product, the most probably the person that is the 8th in line 2 is going to check out first before you who was the 2nd but in the slow line. It is the same with Immigration, cases are distributed to diferent officers, some officers are faster than others, some cases have more papers to review, some officers have to RFE, send a letter for interview, etc.
If you are in the faster line, yes most probably you get a good new soon.

Until the USCIS Processing Times does not show they already processed your receipt date, call this people does not help.

Three thing you can do now is:
1. Register to see your case Online, so you can be notified by E-mail any change in your case.
2. Keeping tracking here or other forums, like every one of us do, to see how it is moving and wait until you get the GC, or get a RFE or Interview appointment.
3. Hopefully not, in the event that you will be out of the USCIS Procesing Times call immidiately to report your delay. Tracking here I can tell Processing Dates for the end of March are going to be posted by March 23 since still are people from January and February pending. If you want visit the March Filers forum http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=292193 to see people who has been approven even with March 26.
Same boat. Good luck.

Hi Help2008, and everyone else,
This was your suggestion to me and they finally passed my filing date in processing times on their website. They are now doing the april 20 2008, I have called them severel times and made an inquiry, they said it would take them 30 days for me to get some info about my case, and I have also received an e-mail about this inquiry the next day saying that there is no info available about my case but it is pending. I do not know what to do anymore, the lady on the phone told me that my local office (ATL in my case) have the jurisdiction over my case instead of VSC since they have passed you in processing times. I wonder if I should just ask them to approve my case over there, when I go there to get my passport stamped. Can they approve it over at my local office because it has already been out of processing times.
Filed with TSC 03/14/08
Transferred to VSC 03/17/08
Biometrics 04/18/08
Approval date ?????????????? still pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!