I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Not heard anything.

has anyone heard/ recieved any offical thing about this transfer from USCIS? one thing I am confused about is that, are they transferring cases that are filed after feb, 02 ,2009 or the cases that were filed in 2008(backlogged) ones? If anyone has any Info or updates Please share ..thanks

I have not read anything recently about the transfer of cases.But i suggest not holding your breath as long as you filed at the VSC.I have been dying to travel simply dying ,i miss my family at home and i would really love to go visit my family soon but i know USCIS in Vermont really cares about everyone who is pending on their I751 even the people who filed in 2007 and are still waiting for a decision so i guess i should shut up and be patient.I will welcome any notice of transer so maybe it speeds up approvals.One thing is for sure if i were you ,i would not even look at the people approved at CSC because it has given me high blood pressure straight up LOL.I have a stress test on Friday.

I have been dying to travel simply dying ,i miss my family at home and i would really love to go visit my family soon but i know USCIS in Vermont really cares about everyone who is pending on their I751 even the people who filed in 2007 and are still waiting for a decision so i guess i should shut up and be patient.I will welcome any notice of transer so maybe it speeds up approvals.One thing is for sure if i were you ,i would not even look at the people approved at CSC because it has given me high blood pressure straight up LOL.I have a stress test on Friday.

I don't understand. You can freely travel while your I-751 is pending.

i have not read anything recently about the transfer of cases.but i suggest not holding your breath as long as you filed at the vsc.i have been dying to travel simply dying ,i miss my family at home and i would really love to go visit my family soon but i know uscis in vermont really cares about everyone who is pending on their i751 even the people who filed in 2007 and are still waiting for a decision so i guess i should shut up and be patient.i will welcome any notice of transer so maybe it speeds up approvals.one thing is for sure if i were you ,i would not even look at the people approved at csc because it has given me high blood pressure straight up lol.i have a stress test on friday.

you can travel with your expired greencard and the extension letter you've got from uscis. Or if you want you can make an appointment to a uscis office via infopass and get your passport stamp.

has anyone heard/ recieved any offical thing about this transfer from USCIS? one thing I am confused about is that, are they transferring cases that are filed after feb, 02 ,2009 or the cases that were filed in 2008(backlogged) ones? If anyone has any Info or updates Please share ..thanks

They transfered my case. I sent it at the end of june 2008 and they received it on July 2, 2008. My guessing is that they are transfer cases starting in June.

Waiting

yah it is really sucks i dont know what they are doing with our cases.

As soon as my RD comes up,i am going to have my lawyer deal with USCIS.I paid a lawyer to file and paid to handle my case.I am not waiting 12- 14 months on my I751 i want results and so far i have gotten none.

hi emdau yah it is a nightmare and i just read from the other website that their is someone approved in Vermont just for 6 months not fair at all.

Update 2009

hi emdau yah it is a nightmare and i just read from the other website that their is someone approved in Vermont just for 6 months not fair at all.[/Q

The i 751 processing date at VSC has been updated to March 02nd 2008.If march filers are being approved and the fluke of nature August case was approved.I am thinking that they are working on April and May now.

I just called (9:50am Monday) and the representative told me they are processing I-751 applications dated Jul 16, 2008, so they're 15 days away from mine.
He did tell me that their system has definitely more updated info than the website.
Very good news, and also an extremely polite and helpful representative!

Sarrebal, can you please give me the phone # to call. The one listed in the NOA is all recording.

just dial 1800 375 5283 after taht dial 1-2-3 u will talk to a representative but they have no access to any information u can tell them to let u talk to an immigration officer he will help u then good luck