I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

we hope for the best i really wanted to get my GC before i left the country to avoid hassle but oh well what can i do. what is ur timeline emdau?

Very dissapointing I called immigration today and they cannot see any updates on processing times... It is very frustrating to know that they say they are working on July cases when they received my case on February, had my biometrics done in march and no news after that.

What I heard is that most february's cases are getting green card now. You should have news soon. Try to call USCIS again and speak to another person

Very dissapointing I called immigration today and they cannot see any updates on processing times... It is very frustrating to know that they say they are working on July cases when they received my case on February, had my biometrics done in march and no news after that.

yah there are some people received their GC already they filed in feb so maybe u'll get yours soon.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the information everybody has been posting. I just wanted to give everybody updates about the whole confusion about processing dates.\

I applied on Feb 21st or something like that, I just received the approval letter today. I checked the status online as well, it seems like that is updated as well saying they sent the approval letter yesterday.

So for those who applied in Feb, I would keep an eye in the mail and the case status online.

Thanks.

Congrats to those who have been apporved!!
USCIS has fianlly updated the processing time online....as of Nov 30th,2008 they were working on January 27th cases...

Oh well I guess I am alright then, I just got a little freaked out that it was being said that they were processing the cases from June and July... I will give them this month to see what happens...

Filed I-751 March 27, 2008

I am a bit freak out as well since I haven't received any notice since my Biometric appointment back on April 30, 2008.

I feel a bit better knowing that asimraza786 received her GC when she filed on Feb. That would mean that mine should be very close.

thanks all

I am a bit freak out as well since I haven't received any notice since my Biometric appointment back on April 30, 2008.

I feel a bit better knowing that asimraza786 received her GC when she filed on Feb. That would mean that mine should be very close.

thanks all

yah i think yours is sooooooo soon.

I've got the email with 'CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED' finally in it... I applied on Feb 15th and biometrics March 12th.

Fled on March, 08

My Online status changed on Feb 5, 2009 to:

"Card production ordered"

Good luck all.

Thanks

Married ..........03/21/05
Conditional GC .....05/25/06
i-751 Sent..........03/26/08
Biometric Appointment.....4/30/08

**Didn't received any other notification during this period, not even the transferred noticed, I had to followed up
with Internet news and forums to understand that my cased was tranfered***

Card Ordered (Online status changed)....... 2/2/09

Married ..........03/21/05
Conditional GC .....05/25/06
i-751 Sent..........03/26/08
Biometric Appointment.....4/30/08

**Didn't received any other notification during this period, not even the transferred noticed, I had to followed up
with Internet news and forums to understand that my cased was tranfered***

Card Ordered (Online status changed)....... 2/2/09

this is awesome news so they are working now probably april and May or june coz your timeline is march 26 so ours will be around the corner lets pray that will get ours soon.

has anyone heard/ recieved any offical thing about this transfer from USCIS? one thing I am confused about is that, are they transferring cases that are filed after feb, 02 ,2009 or the cases that were filed in 2008(backlogged) ones? If anyone has any Info or updates Please share ..thanks