I-751 February 2008 Filers

HI all.

My case was transfered from TSC to VSC . It has been there since 3/08. I did not receive any update until yesterday. I think VSC is going to work in my case but i do not knoe how long will it take?.

By the way, thank you for all your advices.

hello everybody need some help!
i applied my joint p i751 on 11 feb 2008 to tsc transfer to vsc on 20th feb 2008.recieved notice from vermont 28 feb 2008.LUD ON 06/20/2008.recentely i checked my case status online .vermont update on my case jan 13 2009. i think they start working on my case .woundering how much more time it takes for them to make a dissitation on my case as i recent have a update in 2009.pls any body answered my question.
thanks

HI .

BELEIVE or not i just received request for more information of our married, VSC is woking on 02/08 . Goodluck for all of you.

HI .

BELEIVE or not i just received request for more information of our married, VSC is woking on 02/08 . Goodluck for all of you.

wow .... they still working on february cases mmmm.... is the request of more information posted on the website under your case number or you just received the letter from USCIS?

At least they are working in your case now. Good Luck !!!

Hey gabyflaks, yes a lot of February filers are getting the GC, I also filed on March 2008, good for us, because finally they are going to process March, well if they don’t take 2 months with Feb Filers like they did with January Filers.
Why you are still waiting for NOA1? I guess you stamped the passport like I did, I also was waiting for NOA1 until two weeks ago, I tried to get duplicate months before without luck, the officer told me he was not authorized to give a duplicate. But two weeks ago, a very nice officer answered my call and sent me a NOA1 duplicate. I am glad I got it, I don’t know if this is important at this point of the process but at least give me peace of mind know that I have all of them.
Good Luck.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2..... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed.......................4/18/2008
LUD............................................. 4/18/2008
Duplicate of Receipt Notice.............. 1/08/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, a lot of Feb 08 filers are getting approved. Considering that I started this thread, I thought I would report my own approval as well:)

Help2008,

Our timelines are so similar. Off by just a few days. I called and called UCIS until finally a very nice rep offered to send a duplicate NOA1. I received it on November 2008. I had already gotten my passport stamped on May 2008 for 1 year. Are you applying for Naturalization. Iam actually elegible to apply for N-400 on 03-20-2009. Hopefully my 10 year GC is here by then.Good Luck!!

Congrats to all of you that received you approval. They received my I751 on Feb 15 o I guess that puts me in the 11 and a halfth month wait. By reading all what you guys say i think I may have some news next week (I have been saying that for a couple of months now). Keep the posts guys, at least reading what you have to say is more fun than tracking uscis.

1-751 rcvd at VSC on 2-15-08
Biometrics Appointment 3-12-08
...still waiting

hi, How is ur approval Notice Looks like. my current status on 1800... says CRI89, conditional residence I89 card Received at service center. is it the mean i approved?
Appreciate for your any reply. Also, u can send personal Email also on-- heyme17@yahoo.com

Thank You

what does it mean: CRI89, conditional residence I89 card Received at service center

above title says when i called to know about my status on USCIS phone line. what does it mean exactly. Is it mena that my condition on GC is already lifte. or may be is it in process. i m confused abt that.
did anyone hear same kinda mesage.
Reply is appreciate.

i applien on 23rd dec, 2008. bio on 22nd jan 09 now it says CRI89, I89 received at service center what does it mean?

i applien on 23rd dec, 2008. bio on 22nd jan 09 now it says CRI89, I89 received at service center what does it mean?

I guess you are in the wrong forum, but all of us got the same information online CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED and that's mean that they received your package, if you dont have more information you should wait a couple weeks after your took your fingerprint and they are going to say that your case is in process so you need to wait at leas 10 months. Do you need more help?

Do we really get a call for interview for I-751? I thought the interview is only for I-485.

Pls confirm

Do we really get a call for interview for I-751? I thought the interview is only for I-485.

Pls confirm

Yeahhhhh there are three probabilities regarding i-751: 1. They can send you a schedule for an inteview, 2. They can ask you for more information or 3. They can approve your case withouth the 2 first options.

Thank you MasterArcht, I've just got the email last night about the 'CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED'. It was a long wait, I wish you all good luck!!