I-751 February 2008 Filers

So do you need to let the USCIS know when one's child is born? I'm curious since that will apply to me very soon.

That's a good question. I don't think there's a requirement that you do (Then again, I'm not a lawyer nor do I work for one...), but if anything it should help your case...

Guys, don't confuse yourself...you don't need to tell anybody if 1. you are thinking to get pregnant 2. you are pregnant 3. due date of your child 4. childbirth.

Unless your spouse is pregnant and you are GOING to file and want to include a picture of your soon to be child then that's an option.

But you all already submitted your application...just imagine, everybody re-submitted evidence over evidence...another kaos.

Your child will be a US citizen so there is nothing to do there. Unless your child is not a US citizen then another story could be there but even so, one of you two are a US citizen, so will be only to do the correct paperwork which is different at ours.

Dear your green card even hasn't expired...your case is in CSC you must probably will get your 10 GC before the ones waiting since 2007 in VSC, believe me...

You are absolutely right, I should be patient! Ill try to be better. Arent all I-751 now going to either CSC or VSC?

When you guys check your online status, does it say case received and pending? Just wondering if thats the same for all, after I am not getting any LUD`s.

When you guys check your online status, does it say case received and pending? Just wondering if thats the same for all, after I am not getting any LUD`s.

I filed a week after you to VSC. First and last update - a day after FP. Online status - case received and pending.

I saw somebody writing that they got LUD on I-130 for their I-751, what does that mean? Is their something else I need to check, because when I check it just tells me about Cr89 or something.

waiting since February

I've been waiting since Feb, only to see people who applied later (and whose cases were processed by CSC) get approved. I don't even see any updates on my case online. Has anyone been approved? Or is there any updates on your cases? I'm especially curious about those who are "pending" at Vermont Service Center, still.

Nothing for me either MasterArcht. I am still waiting to see the update on processing times at CSC. I am hoping by the end of this month to hear something.

According to the July 15th update they're working on Jan 17th. I figure by end of this month they should hit end of Feb.

twopac3, you're lucky your case is being processed at CSC. Vermont Service Center is nowhere near Jan or Feb 08. How many more months do we have to wait? Processing times for August have not been posted yet, either. I wonder what they will show.

My online status still says received and pending..."This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register" ...etc.

So i feel like Iam in the limbo...because my file hasnt even been transfered. I feel like its just sitting at Texas Service center.

The worse is that they still havent updated the processing times. I wonder whats taking them so long.

OK, it seems like Vermont has moved forward by a month. Currently, they are on October 21, 2007. How long do you think before they move to February cases?

LUD on my Case Status

My application was received by Texas Center on Feb,15 2008 and later on it was transferred to VSC.
I got LUD recently on Nov 3,2008. Hopefully i will hear good news soon. Do you know if you get LUD then how soon you should hear something from USCIS

I am not sure how many days, but I think a LUD is usually a good sign. Unless they find something missing or incorrect. Keep us posted.