I-751 December filers

Am I OFFICIALLY DONE?

Out of my expectation, my approval notice arrived in mail today after life long frustration :eek:

The letter says I should receive my card within 60 days.

I don't know if my case is officially over 'coz my online case status is still "Received and pending"... well... perhaps I should call USCIS monday to find out :confused:

Princesskate

So your status online never changed after you did your fingerprints or anything? I did my biometrics but never got an lud, and I was kind of worried.

Thanks for your answer

If you do find out why that was please be so kind and let me know, I would really appreciate it.

Princesskate

So your status online never changed after you did your fingerprints or anything? I did my biometrics but never got an lud, and I was kind of worried.

Thanks for your answer

My status was updated 2 days after biometrics, but it never got updated since then.

Well princesstake ...no more worries don't you think?? I mean you got an approval mail is way reliable than a status in their website.

I was about to call USCIS today but found out they closed at 6pm. I checked my case status on phone and the system told me my case is still pending...

I guess I might think too much, however on this forum I've never heard about anyone who has had the same situation as mine... I heard people who never received approval emails because their tracking numbers never worked, but mine is a working tracking number that tells me my case is still pending. :confused:

And the I-751 approval notice looks different from the I-485 one... the I-751 notice is still with "the United States of America" letterhead, but without the "box" around (you know like regular NOAs, all text is always inside of a box), and the case number is not there, only the A# is there.

thanks to everybody in the forum

finally my waiting is over
i got my online status updated
changed to removal of conditions status recieved

may ,9th, 2008-------------lud WACXXXXXXX status recieved

may ,12 th ,2008 ----------recieved 10 yr card

thanks once again to princestake,cherr,for keeping this post ,

dude princestakee no need to worry , u will get soon , so keep fingers crossed ,at least you know that last time the officer said your application is complete,

i know how it feels i was like you, just be positive
it will be soon

onceagain thanks to cherr ,princesate,nyc,meers,

see you guys again

Finally...

Two hours after I made the infopass to Santa Ana office and let them know the conflicting case status on my case (I received an approval letter by mail 2 weeks ago, but the online status still says my case is pending - no card has been ordered yet), I received the email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC08XXXXXXXX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 16, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

This is just great. Everybody whose files ended up in California is getting approved, but nobody is hearing anything from the Vermont Service Center. Nothing. Where is the fairness? Maybe we should all write to USCIS and request that our files be transferred to California.

Hey Girls,

Congrats to both of you on the approval of your case.

Hi Master, that is a good thought. Should we try writing to USCIS on the snails pace processing at the VSC.

Thanks!!

Hi All,

Just saw the processing dates at VSC being updated to April 1 2007 from Mar 1 2007.

I am not sure how long its gonna take for them to get to Dec. Hope they move faster!

Trying to keep the thread live.

Many Thanks!

Well you just make a math...let's say they take a month to process a month of files (which we know is not true), you still have to wait past this year...so you should be saving money to apply for citizenship before you get your I-751 processed.

I just find this very unfair...people who even applied way after us is getting approved in CSC, is not just right. Regardless that is goverment, regardless that is a benefit, when you get in line for the same service then that should be respected. If they know that VSC is not capable to keep up the pace then why they keep sending more files there?They decided to send all those delayed TSC files on Jan08 to VSC instead of CSC...is just ridiculous...buff but when is not?

Anyway there is nothing we can do, so I just decide to put energy on things that I can control...and this one won't be since I can't.