I-730 case Interview ,PLEASE HELP.>@@@!!!!!!!

monch

Registered Users (C)
Hi I have question about immigration processing time. My mother filed for me I-730 Refugee/Asylum Relative Petition To “Nebraska Service Centre” on 01.30.2006,I hade already biometric appointment on 07.25.2006,and my case is still pending. I Enter to USA ‘Enter Without Inspection’ I check in INS processing time and it’s shows that they are processing I 730 case that received on 06.26.2006.I’t mean that it’s already 7 month out of processing time and they also transferred my case to Los Angeles Local office on May -07 2007 for interview, Please give me advise what will they ask me on the interview ??? thank you

I-730 case Interview

thank you for advise ,but can you please tell me what kind of evidence i have to bring and show?? when i entered without inspection i lost everything :(

evidence

In order to be qualified for derivative asylum, you don't have to be legal in the US. In other words, it is not a problem that you came in this country without inspection.
In my opinion, the interview will be simple and you should be fine to get your paper. I will recommend you to bring original and translated version of your birthday certificate, pictures with you and your mother, and anything that can show that this person is really your mother.
Sometimes, they use the interview to verify your identity.

thank you for advise ,but can you please tell me what kind of evidence i have to bring and show?? when i entered without inspection i lost everything :(

Your case is a little easier. I had a friend who filled I-730 for his wife. During the interview they asked for everything from lease to life insurance and tax returns. It's not as difficult to prove parent-child relationship as marital. Good luck!

they also transferred my case to Los Angeles Local office on May -07 2007 for interview, Please give me advise what will they ask me on the interview ??? thank you

Hi Monk,

You said your interview is on May 07 2007. I hope you didn't miss your interview date!! Unless it was an error on your post, you appointment was 3 days ago.

I-730 case Interview

Thank you for comments ,I don't know how prepare in interview ?? I don't have any legal government I.D., Please tell how long i have to what for interview????

I-730 case Interview

Hi MGTgrl I don't have interview yet ,they only trenfer here on 05/07/2007 ,i don't know when they will schedule an intreview ??

You will have to work something out with them--perhaps through an attorney.

They will not even allow you to enter a federal building without a photo ID.