I-485 Tracker

HEY Nardoswiss,

Thanks for responding ,If i am on a forum people are going to say in my response and i am ok.I have a lawyer so am not worried on that .I was talking on the general learning experience Pits and peeps....anyways i guess i was not able to make my question clear.Thanks!!

It's a routing process and nothing more...of course if only you're not a criminal.

Hi, I have a question regarding my ex husbands I-485. He was granted asylum on october 2009 and filed I-485 on december 2010. He got his Biometrics done and sent it. Thats all they asked for. His case is still on initial review, he has spoken with the immigration people and they told him that he needs to wait as it can take for 1 year to 10 years and he sent his medical with the I-485. Is this the normal or is there a problem?

Hi Guys ,

I just check my status today and they said they send my application to the local office .what does it mean ?I filed my GC application in December 15 !

Just wanted to give an update to my processing. Jan 9 2013 is the filing date, have done biometrics and now i'm in the queue to get adjudicated. Called today, March 22 she said, as of today they're processing November 15 2012 files. She said there will be a 53 day wait until they get to mine. Calendar days.
To get to this person I had to convince the first level CS to transfer me. Additionally, he gave me an email address to use which goes to second level support. NCSC-customerconnect@uscis.dhs.gov and the email should include name, A nr, receipt nr, reason for email.

Hey Miro29, I guess we are on the same boat lol. I filed my papers on November 30th 2012 and I did my fingerprints on December 10th 2012. Today is April 2nd 2013 and it keeps showing "acceptance", I was freaking out but I guess I am not the only one WAITING...lol

I dont trust the E-REQUEST because last year when I applied for my Travel Document it took 3.5 months to get it and the website kept showing "acceptance" even when I got the RTD lol til this day if I check it online it keeps saying "acceptance" lol.

I guess, we just need to be patient! lo

I sent my I-485 last month AOS through Asylum, I know its early days but does anyone know if TSC ever does faster adjudication than +5 months? or is it safe if I prepare for a very long wait?

Thanks.

TSC Green Card filed October 11th, 2013, still waiting

So happy, got approved today, all the best everyone.

Wonderkid,

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
I filed in October, and am still waiting. It seemed you filed after me, but already get your card. So lucky!

I called USCIS yesterday and they said TSC is still work on cases filed on/before July 16, 2013. Does that mean i have to wait for another 3 months?

Thanks!

Wonderkid,

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
I filed in October, and am still waiting. It seemed you filed after me, but already get your card. So lucky!

I called USCIS yesterday and they said TSC is still work on cases filed on/before July 16, 2013. Does that mean i have to wait for another 3 months?

Thanks!

Thank you, Im so grateful to God that I got approved.They were working on July 16 back in December 30, so by now they should be working on September, hopefully you get approved by next month.

Thank you

thank you, im so grateful to god that i got approved.they were working on july 16 back in december 30, so by now they should be working on september, hopefully you get approved by next month.

Wonderkid,

Thank you very much for your reply. You are so kind. I do hope my case can be approved soon because I want to invite my parents to come to visit me. I haven't seen them for over six years. :(

I am not quite sure if they can GET the visa, but still want to try. Do you have any advice? Is it possible for them to get visas? I have heard many different versions and not quite sure if they can get it.

Thank you again!

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure about the visa for your parents, but I don't see why it should be denied, since it makes perfect sense because you cant travel there to see them.

We filled for my spouse on March 2013 and fingerprint on May. So far still waiting for the approval.

Hi Guys.
Today I just checked USCIS website and saw this "On July 16, 2014, your name was updated relating to your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.". Anyone know what does this mean?