I-485 Tracker

Filled i-485

Hi Algoithm,Even i am in the same boat myne was 6 months pending when i called USCIS they ware saying the processing dates for this kind of applictions is April 18 2011.i have Question for you that did you get finger print yet, after finger print did u get any kind of news?

My case was after finger print i got my Advance Parole and EAD, just waiting for my approval

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Algoithm,Even i am in the same boat myne was 6 months pending when i called USCIS they ware saying the processing dates for this kind of applictions is April 18 2011.i have Question for you that did you get finger print yet, after finger print did u get any kind of news?

My case was after finger print i got my Advance Parole and EAD, just waiting for my approval

I did the fingerprint long time ago. I'v had no update for my I-485 at all. No LUD.

any news for texas or nebraska service centers? yawnnnn yawnnn..extremely slow and boring i guess

any news for texas or nebraska service centers? yawnnnn yawnnn..extremely slow and boring i guess

No update at all. It is already 10 months pending at Nebraska. I tried senator, congressman, infopass, service requests, ombudsman and nothing worked. The only thing I have not tried yet is write of mandamus.

Did not write anything here before, but for the information about timeframes:

Applied with I485 in the end of July 2011
Fingerprints app in the beginning of Sep 2011
Approval notice and Green Card on hands - mid Nov 2011

Total: 3.5 month

Good luck to everyone!

The USCIS kind of seems to be slow recently. They're processing August 2011 for quite sometimes now. I applied at the end of August, but my receipt notification was dated September 1, 2011. Did my fingerprints in early October. Its too early to be impatient as a lot of other folks have been waiting for quite sometimes now. I hope things go faster for all of us.

Good luck to everyone!

cool man...congrats...i bet it was Nebraska service center?

Good luck to everyone!

What country are you from if you don't mind sharing?

Want share some Good News

Today finally I see there is some Movement in the USCIS Website about my I-485 Status after 6 months finally the Status chaged from Intial Review to Card/ Document Production

Card/ Document Production
On November 14, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.[/SIZE]

I Hope if i see this message in USCIS Website its Green Card is Approved.

Applied Asylum: March 2007
Reffered to IJ: July 2008
IJ approved Aylum: 24 Feb 2010
Applied RTD: March 2010
RTD On Hand: July 2010
Applied i-485,travel Doc: April 2011
Approved Travel Doc: July 2011
Card/ Document Production in USCIS Websit for I-485 :Nov 14 2011.

Moonsum, Congrats you should get your GC really soon.
I was looking at you signature "IJ approved Aylum: 24 Feb 2011" may be 2010????? as long as I remember there is 1 year rule...

Moonsum, Congrats you should get your GC really soon.
I was looking at you signature "IJ approved Aylum: 24 Feb 2011" may be 2010????? as long as I remember there is 1 year rule...

Actually you are right it was typo mistake actuall my asylum was approved in Feb 2010.

USCIS Processing September 2011

Finally the USCIS is processing September 2011 applications. My application was received on September 1, 2011. How long do you guys think it might take if nothing 'undesired' pops up?

Finally the USCIS is processing September 2011 applications. My application was received on September 1, 2011. How long do you guys think it might take if nothing 'undesired' pops up?

i thought they were still processing MAY 2011 in Texas and 4 months in Nebraska. Where you get this date from lol?

Texas center are still processing May application based on the numbers that were calculated on September 30th.

You should be approved soon if USCIS computer system likes you. If the computer likes you, then it will route your file to the normal path.

Unfortunately, the computer did not like me and routed my application to different path and nobody knows how long it will take.

GC In hands....wow feels Great....

Finally The Green Card On my hand.... hope everyone get approved in this year.. and hear good news in this forum.....

Applied Asylum: March 2007
Reffered to IJ: July 2008
IJ approved Aylum: 24 Feb 2010
Applied RTD: March 2011
RTD On Hand: July 2011
Applied i-485,travel Doc: April 2011
Approved Travel Doc: July 2011
Card/ Document Production in USCIS Websit for I-485 :Nov 14 2011.
Approval Letter recevied:Nov 16 2011
GC in hand: 19 Nov 2011. Feels Happy:)