I-485 RFE, Placed on Hold

webjockey

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My PD is 08/2004,- see my signature.

I just got an email notification about the RFE, At this time i dont have much details about the RFE. Please note that i changed my job 2 years but did not send AC-21 letter to USCIS. My questions are

1. Does anyone receiving this kind of RFEs particularly old PD
2. My lawyer asked not to send AC-21 at that time when i changed the job, will there be any negative impacts since i did not sent the AC-21 letter?
3. How do i get hold of customer service

Thanks in advance:confused::(

Hi,

My PD is 08/2004,- see my signature.

I just got an email notification about the RFE, At this time i dont have much details about the RFE. Please note that i changed my job 2 years but did not send AC-21 letter to USCIS.
----------------------------- why you did not invoke AC21? I think RFE is for AC21 documents.
My questions are

1. Does anyone receiving this kind of RFEs particularly old PD
------------------Yes
2. My lawyer asked not to send AC-21 at that time when i changed the job, will there be any negative impacts since i did not sent the AC-21 letter?
-------------------- Lawyer gave wrong advice, what was the harm in invoking AC21?. you could have sent AC21 request Directly or through lawyer. according to me RFE is for new employer same/similar job offer letter.
3. How do i get hold of customer service
--------------------wait for RFE letter. RFE letter may go to Lawyer who filed I-485. customer service may not be of any help.
Thanks in advance:confused::(
----------------------------

Thanks Ginnu. I changed my employer 2 years ago, my employer will support me. I hope things will work out.