I 485 reciept tracker July 16 - 20

Hi good sign!

I just checked my checking account. My check for I-485, EAD, AP
has been cashed this morning. I think I will get my receipt for
I-485 and approved EAD and AP soon.

Good luck to you all!

My detail: I-485, EAD, AP mailed on July 11,2001.

Thats Good!!

Congrats, Buddy.
I had Sent my doc. on Jul 19th. Hopefully, next turn is mine.

Got my Receipt Today

I got my Receipt Notice Today :

Mailing Date : July 9th 2001
Receipt Date : July 10th 2001
Notice Date : Aug 23rd 2001
EB3

MD - 07/19/01

My mail out date is 07/19/01. Applied for I485, EAD and AP. Still waiting for the receipt notice. Will update here once I get the receipt notice......

spoke to iio

i just called the iio and was informed that my receipt notice has been mailed out on 30th of august. i had mailed the application on 16th of july. hope this is a good sign. I have not yet recd it, but expecting it tommorrow. I enquired about ap approval, he said not yet. will keep u all updated.

No news yet!

Hi, I am glad to know you got your information. However I haven\'t
got any news from either mail man or my lawyer\'s office. I
assume that the receipts were sent out at the same time as
yours. So don\'t worry. It will be our turn.

Good luck to you!

Received receipt notices for my I-485/EAD/AP.

Guys,

My attorney faxed me the receipt notices
for I-485/EAD/AP today.

Below are the details.

MD: 07/12/2001
RD: 07/13/2001
ND: 08/28/2001.

Do not worry, I think you should receive your receipts
shortly.

What reference you give to IIO when asking if our receipt notice are sent???

Hi newgc
You have posted a message saying that you contacted the VSC and asked about your receipt notice, and got a reply saying that your receipt notice was sent on 30th aug. What reference did you give the IIO to look into your application? I applied for I-485, EAD and AP on 17th July and waiting for receipts.

No Title

i just greeted the officer. then i said, i am calling to find out the status of my application for 1-485 sent out by me on 16th july. then he immediately said, we are now sending out receipts for applications received in june. Then i mentioned to him that my friend who had sent the application later than me has recd the receipt notice. then he just asked my last name, first name and date of birth and then after a few seconds told me that the notice for 485/ap/ead was sent out by them on 30th august. i just said thanks. many people do ask about the eac no. etc. but i did not.