I 485 reciept tracker July 16 - 20

No Title

I have the same problem. My I-485 was sent on April 17, checks cased on April 24 but no receipts yet. I filed my application on family immigration basis. Did you file on employment or family basis

I filed on employement based.

But my check has not been cashed. I think you can find your file
number on the back of your check. Then call INS AVM to figure
out your situation.

No Title

I think VSC is issuing reciepts for those who sent at the end of june. I don\'t know when will they issue for mid-july??????

Yes, you are right.

Actually nobody knows what VSC is going to be tomorrow. Just
keep our finger crossed.

No Title

did anyone call vermont directly and check whether their application has been given a eac number.

Just spoke to a VSC IIO about RD&ND

After dialing about 5 mins, I was able to talk a VSC IIO.
Inquired about the 485 package sent on 07/03/01, she took my last name and first name and gave me all the EAC numbers for 485,765 and AP

Details:

Mailing Date : 07/03/01
Received Date : 07/05/01
Notice Date : 08/20/01

Looks like they started picking up the applications sent in July 01.

Good Luck to all.

Thanks

Very good!

Thank you for share your info with us. It looks like VSC goes
moothly lately.

Hopefully we will get ours soon.

Hang on!

Hey Hang on,
    It looks like VSC will soon be issuing Reciepts for those filed after july 10th. I see in www.infitime.com that Raja gupta already got the reciept.His application was recieved on 07/09 by VSC. Hope we will also get our reciepts within 1 to 2 weeks. so Just Hang on!

No Title

after looking at infitime.com for the past couple of days, i do not see any receipts later than the ones sent out on july 7th. hopefully some have been processed this week and next week, we might get to see the results.

No Title

i think frank lee, yr application would have been alloted a eac number by now. maybe calling vsc would help. i tried doing it for the past hour and have not been successful in getting through their busy lines.

I hope so!

Thanks. I hope so too. However I haven\'t got chance to talk to IIO
yet. I will contact with my lawyer\'s office soon.

Good luck!